“An average experience. Internet connectivity was not the...” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn & Suites Laurel to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Laurel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9860 Washington Blvd, Laurel, MD 20723   |
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Laurel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I got a Jacuzzi room. The bed was comfortable. The Jacuzzi was clean. The staff very friendly and helpful. The price was a great deal. I had plenty of room and it was clean. They did require a deposit which I thought was odd. But I got it back at check out.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Oceanside, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

It was next not clean and very bad area as well. We do however like the privacy the Inn gave us but they didn't tell us about all the transits hanging out across the street and at the second hand store very close to the property. I would have left but couldn't get my money back because it was booked in conjunction with my airline ticket and i would have lost over $500 bucks!! The gay/lesbian bar across the street was nice though...but they are loud into the wee hours of the mornings...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

we stayed here for one night while passing through to a convention at FedEx field. the price of the hotel was great- only $58! we had a suite with a sofa and 2 beds plus breakfast. the hotel made a very nice appearance from the road, and the lobby is very nice. At first we were assigned a room without a sofa bed, but the front desk employee quickly resolved that issue. The room is aging a bit, but for the most part it was clean and fairly comfortable. The sofa bed was the one item that had certainly seen better days, but since most of the time kids get stuck sleeping on them it is probably not a big deal. We would most certainly stay here again, especially for that price.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
HOUSTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is an excellent stay. The hotel is clean and pleasant. The check was fast. And the room especially the jacuzzi was amazing. I have stayed in Jacuzzi rooms where the jacuzzi was dirty or a film around the tub. Days Inn was exceptional. And if you stay here Mitch, one of the managers was the very best staffing person I ever met. Helpful, knowledgeable and went the extra 2 miles for me. The breakfast was ok. The coffee hot and decent. Not as strong as I like but serviceable. Towels smelt fresh not stuffy and the staff cleaned exceptionally well. Definitely a revisit is in order. And I will call ahead to make sure Mitch is on duty.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The property looks ok from the outside. The hotel is conveniently situated near the highways. The room was very average and needed maintenance and updating; carpets stained, tub damaged, sink counter damaged, not very many channels available on the TV. I got some ice from the machine off the lobby and found black stuff embedded in the cubes. After looking closely I determined it was mold and I pointed it out to the front desk person. She didn't have much of a response, and just looked at me in that, "what do you want me to do about it look." There is a breakfast offered but it's minimal. On the two days I was there they offered coffee, orange juice bread for making toast and there was a bain-marie with over cooked scrambled eggs. This hotel charges $2.50 per night for the in-room safe. I requested for the charge to be removed and was told by the front desk person that it can't be removed because of hotel policy. Upon checkout I requested the safe charge be removed and again was told that it would not be removed because of hotel policy. I advised the front desk person that this charge was not disclosed at the time of my reservation and I showed her the reservation printout to which her response was that I should speak with management and they wouldn't be in until around 10 am. Since I was checking out at 6am I felt it wasn't worth the hassle and would attempt to get the charge reversed through my credit card company.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn & Suites Laurel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Laurel

Address: 9860 Washington Blvd, Laurel, MD 20723
Location: United States > Maryland > Laurel
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Laurel
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Laurel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Laurel
Days Inn & Suites Laurel Hotel Laurel
Days Inn Hotel Laurel
Days Inn Laurel
Laurel Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Laurel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.