“Verify your check out time” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn & Suites Laurel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9860 Washington Blvd, Laurel, MD 20723   |
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Laurel
Reading
“Verify your check out time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was annoyed to be woken, after a night spent performing, by the cleaning service at 10:30. I learned then that they felt the checkout time is 11am when in fact the door states checkout is noon. It would be great if they could get their story straight, but then again as the legal requirement is what's on the door I was satisfied. Nor did they attempt to charge extra when I checked out at 11:50.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnMgmTeam, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for you review of our property. I apologize for any problems with our posted check out time nd with housekeeping may have caused you. I can assure you that this matter will be looked into and taken care of accordingly. We wish to be your hotel of choice if you are ever in our area in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here at this location. The staff was exceptionally friendly and went over and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. I had a little trouble finding my reservation, but after the desk clerk handled the mistake, everything else was smooth sailing. I woul;d def reccomend this hotel to any of my collegues, friends and family.

Room Tip: Rooms in the interior section are well taken care of
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
DaysInnMgmTeam, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you very much for your review of our property. I am delighted to hear that you were satisfied with your stay. We hope to become your home away from home on your business travels, if they should bring you to our area in the future.

Been to Days Inn & Suites Laurel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Laurel

Address: 9860 Washington Blvd, Laurel, MD 20723
Location: United States > Maryland > Laurel
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Laurel
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Laurel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Laurel
Days Inn & Suites Laurel Hotel Laurel
Days Inn Hotel Laurel
Days Inn Laurel
Laurel Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Laurel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.