“Merely adequate!” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn & Suites Laurel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9860 Washington Blvd, Laurel, MD 20723   |
Ranked #6 of 15 hotels in Laurel

271 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My experience with Days Inn and Laurel was excellent. Rooms were spotless; sheets were comfortable and smelled great. I'd forgot a toothbrush and just called the front desk and they brought me one within minutes. The bed was comfortable and the staff was very helpful in terms of recommending my family and I some great places to eat locally. The breakfast in the morning was great too. I'd definitely stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
DaysInnMgmTeam, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for your glowing review of our property, I am extremely happy that your enjoyed your stay here at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you into the Laurel area agin.
Barnegat, NJ.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stayed there overnight on Dec 10th in room 204 which faces the back, away from the road. I picked the Days Inn it because it had the highest rating (3.7 out of 5) in the area for the price. Room was spacous, quiet and clean. Bed was comfortable. Towells weren't scratchy. Didn't use the microwave, fridge or safe (even though I had to pay a B.S. $2.50 safe fee) TV worked fine as did the heater/AC fan (for white noise) Slept through breakfast. Check out is 12 noon, got a late checkout of 12:30. For total of $75 including tax and safe fee I'd stay there again

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
DaysInnMgmTeam, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our hotel, Days Inn & Suites of Laurel, MD. I'm glad that we were able to accomodate during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Days Inn & Suites Laurel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Laurel

Address: 9860 Washington Blvd, Laurel, MD 20723
Location: United States > Maryland > Laurel
Ranked #6 of 15 hotels in Laurel
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Laurel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Laurel
Days Inn & Suites Laurel Hotel Laurel
Days Inn Hotel Laurel
Days Inn Laurel
Laurel Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Laurel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.