“Our stay” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Laurel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Barnegat, NJ.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stayed there overnight on Dec 10th in room 204 which faces the back, away from the road. I picked the Days Inn it because it had the highest rating (3.7 out of 5) in the area for the price. Room was spacous, quiet and clean. Bed was comfortable. Towells weren't scratchy. Didn't use the microwave, fridge or safe (even though I had to pay a B.S. $2.50 safe fee) TV worked fine as did the heater/AC fan (for white noise) Slept through breakfast. Check out is 12 noon, got a late checkout of 12:30. For total of $75 including tax and safe fee I'd stay there again

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
DaysInnMgmTeam, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our hotel, Days Inn & Suites of Laurel, MD. I'm glad that we were able to accomodate during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
HUNTSVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The hotel was located in a good area for my needs. The room was clean but could have used better lighting in the room. The check in and out was okay. The only thing I would improve on is the employee who took care of the breakfast area be more aware of cleaning it up when someone uses it. I ended up with syrup all over me. Plus there was not enough variety.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnMgmTeam, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Days Inn & Suites of Laurel, MD. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the variety in our continental breakfast that we offer. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback on this. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at Dilaurel@hotmail.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, in the future.

Been to Days Inn & Suites Laurel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Laurel

Address: 9860 Washington Blvd, Laurel, MD 20723
Location: United States > Maryland > Laurel
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Laurel
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Laurel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites Laurel Hotel Laurel
Days Inn And Suites Laurel
Days Inn Hotel Laurel
Days Inn Laurel
Laurel Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Laurel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.