“Never Again!” 2 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn & Suites Laurel to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Laurel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9860 Washington Blvd, Laurel, MD 20723   |
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Laurel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
HUNTSVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The hotel was located in a good area for my needs. The room was clean but could have used better lighting in the room. The check in and out was okay. The only thing I would improve on is the employee who took care of the breakfast area be more aware of cleaning it up when someone uses it. I ended up with syrup all over me. Plus there was not enough variety.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnMgmTeam, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Laurel, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Days Inn & Suites of Laurel, MD. I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the variety in our continental breakfast that we offer. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback on this. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at Dilaurel@hotmail.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, in the future.
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have to admit that I was a little weary booking the room here since I knew where it was located (busy Route 1 next to Thrift Store) and the rate was quite a bit less than other places. I'm glad I made the choice.

The room was clean and fairly quiet. No road noise, just the occasional sound from the room next door. The WiFi was worked well in the main building where we'd stayed. I can't answer for the other buildings across the parking lot. The continental breakfast they have is very sparse and not really worth including as part of your plans.

The only real down side was the front desk. Most employees were nice enough but it was obvious they hated what they were doing. One employee was outright rude, though. No eye contact, no smile, no personality at all. I felt like an intruder trying to check out.

Aside from that, I'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay on second or third floor of main building away from the ground level heater/ac units kicking on...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn & Suites Laurel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Laurel

Address: 9860 Washington Blvd, Laurel, MD 20723
Location: United States > Maryland > Laurel
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Laurel
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Laurel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Laurel
Days Inn & Suites Laurel Hotel Laurel
Days Inn Hotel Laurel
Days Inn Laurel
Laurel Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Laurel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.