“If you're coming to visit, plan on Pasta Plus” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pasta
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Laurel, Maryland
“If you're coming to visit, plan on Pasta Plus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Pasta Plus is my go-to restaurant when friends or family come to visit. Their wood fired pizza is delicious. My favorite is a custom design: pepperoni, zucchini and ricotta. Yum! They also make a mean antipasto. I could eat their pizza and antipasto every single week. Whatever you choose from the menu, it WILL be magnificent. Oh, and be sure to leave room for dessert.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cincinnati, Ohio
“A Must when in Laurel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I have family in Laurel and since I was a child we have gone to Pasta Plus every time we visit and it has never disapointed. I now take my husband with me when we visit and he loves it! the owner, Max greets us at the door and always stop at the table to ensure everything is good. I typically get the mannacoti...noodles are homemade and it is excellent. The tortellini soup is a must have! My family has never had a bad experience at Pasta Plus and it has become a tradition to go there. In terms of atmosphere I agree with other reviewers that tables are close and it is loud but many restaurants are like that. the service can be a little slow at times but still a great experience!

Germantown, Maryland
“Authentic Italian in the hart of Laurel, MD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I've enjoyed Pasta Plus for nearly 20 years. In this time, they've expanded the night time restaurant to include a neighboring market with some of the menu available during the day. I enjoy the full restaurant menu more but like the food at both. The brick oven, fresh ingredients, and expertly prepared pasta and pizza are some of the best in the DC/VA/MD area. Every night when the restaurant opens, expect a line 20 deep for the first seating. I've found its best to either get there before they open for a first seat or to wait until closer to 7PM when the lines die down a bit.

Visited July 2012
Laurel, Maryland, USA
“Authentic Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I have been going to Pasta Plus for decades. Each meal is delicious, good portions, and satisfying. Max and his staff do an excellent job in food preparation and service.

• Visited November 2012
Forest City, North Carolina
“Exceptional handmade pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Everyone raved about this place and it was true. Their pasta was exceptional. It sure is deceiving from the outside. If I lived nearby I'm afraid my stomach would be rounder.