“Eccelente!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Chester County, PA
“Eccelente!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Very authentic Eastern Italian (Abruzzi/Pescara) cuisine. I thought the food was very good and very true to the area of Italy. I have eaten in Pescara and the restaurant could have been transplanted from there. I had a vegetarian sandwich and it was excellent and huge, but a business associate had the Mahi Mahi special and said it was very good as well.

Visited March 2013

Highland, Maryland
“Wonderful Italian Restaurant with an Unfortunate Name”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is a great Italian restaurant. Don't be fooled by its name or its location (strip mall in unsophisticated Laurel). Pasta dishes are the piece-de-resistance, with their great marinara sauce. Clams and linguini is great. I ordered last time half a lobster over linguini and red sauce, with clams, mussels, shrimp and scallops that was enough to feed a small family. Desserts are great particularly eclairs and cannoli. They have a market next door where we always buy, to go, fresh pasta, Pecorino Romano grated cheese and marinara sauce. Makes for an easy and delicious meal at home.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lakewood, Washington
“This is what Italian should be.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Authentic Italian family owned. They share their story and they should. I visited with friends, and can say the salad, bread, pizza and two different pasta dishes were very satisfying. This is now my Italian restaurant of choice.

Visited January 2013
bangor, me
“Great food, ok service, weird atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

First - we ate lunch on the takeout side and it was cramped and unorganized. Perhaps the restaurant side is different. The waiter was a bit gruff and we saw him address a couple rather rudely regarding seating. The waiter did end up appologizing and the whole situation was just a miscommunication between the waiter and the busboy so I wouldn't hold it against them but the waiter did sort of remind me of the soup guy from Seinfeld.

I would like to add that the gruff waiter actually treated our party (including our two small children) very well and he took very good care of us.

The food is great. We had pizza and pasta. Everything was very good.

I probably would not go and eat on the takeout side again but I would most definitely get takeout or try the restaurant side.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC
“Excellent Family run business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

From the delicious food to the excellent service and moderately priced entrees, this place never lets us down!! My partner and I have been dining there for 15yrs and have always been happy with the food and service. Both of us are professional and have traveled the world extensively and have tried many different restaurants in many differently countries but we keep coming back to the casual Pasta Plus as one of our fav's. Keep it UP Pasta Plus!!!

• Visited March 2013