Because it's a Motel 6, I don't expect much. Here are my chief complaints:
(1) The hotels in that area ALL charge extra for microwaves & refrigerators; I was completely shocked! Motel 6 charges $3 PER DAY.
(2) There is an extra charge for using their WIFI! I think that's around $3 PER DAY also.
(3) They have a "room service" menu; however, the prices are higher than the deficit! They have ONE coffee carafe in the lobby during the earlier morning hours. The coffee's pretty good. Luckily, it's right across the street from the grocery store & there's plenty of restaurants along the block.
(4) The staff is friendly but, make sure your given the proper rates AND ALL DISCOUNTS before you leave the lobby, heading anywhere! It'll save you a headache and budget crisis.
All in all, if Motel 6 had a guest rewards program, I'd probably stay there again. However, I have absolutely NO REASON to ever visit Laurel, MD again so... I'm off it!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Washington DC Northeast - Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Washington Dc Northeast - Laurel Hotel Laurel
- Motel 6 Laurel
- Motel Six Laurel
- Laurel Motel 6
- Laurel Motel Six