“Excellent Stay for this Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area)

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7900 Braygreen Rd, Laurel, MD 20708   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #3 of 15 hotels in Laurel
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Excellent Stay for this Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights this past weekend, Service was excellent, staff went out of their way to accommodate my needs and were able to upgrade me on one of the 2 nights I was there...

Hotel room was very clean and in good working order, enjoyed the suite on my 1st night and a 2 double bedded room on the second night...

Check-in was a breeze and was done by the GM Tammy (who was very friendly and helpful)

Exterior of hotel was great and very clean and everything from what I could tell was in good working order...

Will definately stay here again...

Hotel also has a seasonal outdoor pool, the hotel also offers a fitness center on the 1st floor (Lobby level) and one computer in the lobby area if you need a computer to use for whatever reason...

Thanks again...

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel give a little bit of a view, rooms on the back of the hotel face...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

105 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Forestville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I checked into this property after midnight, mind you without a reservation. Check in was fast and easy. The looked up my Hilton Honors and I was off and running. Breakfast was actually out before its scheduled time which was great since I had to hit the road....Everyone was freindly and the room was excellent, exactly what I expected. Comfortable bed, good TV, and clean all around. Nice Hampton

Room Tip: Good location, great value, freindly staff
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sayre, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We always enjoy a Hampton stay with the freshly washed duvet covers and appreciate that fact. Our king-sized room was clean and roomy and only complaint was the TV that continually displayed closed captions every time we turned it on and it was very annoying. Breakfast was good except we never saw an attendant and fresh fruit and oatmeal were running low. The USA Today delivered to your door was a nice touch and we had a pleasant stay. Just an FYI- parking lot seemed small and space limited.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Charleston, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I always stay at Hampton Inns because I always know exactly what I am going to get! My husband and I travel to Laurel regularly for business and this is the 2nd time we have stayed at this Hampton Inn. The first time I forgot my Kindle in the nightstand when we left. When I called they located it right away and shipped it to me. I told them to charge me whatever it took to ship, but I was never charged.

The 2nd trip I had to call to change my reservation due to a cancelled flight and when we left a day early too they accommodated that as well. Up on check in the nice gentleman at the desk gave us a list of places to eat in the area and suggest a couple of his favorites. We enjoyed the Silver Diner he suggested. I have dealt with 3 different people at the front desk and the attendant who does breakfast, and they were all very helpful and friendly.

The only draw back of this hotel is that it is a little tucked away if you are trying to locate it for the first time or traveling alone, but there is a sign on the main road and with GPS it is no problem. There are plenty of places to eat very close too.

We will continue to stay at this Hampton Inn when we travel to Laurel.

Room Tip: Not by the elevator. The suite we had right off the elevator was a little noisey when it was running...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Coming in and out off the main highway is a bit awkward, I missed it the first time. The rest of the experience was solid and nice even though it was over thanksgiving day.

The hotel, room, etc. was very clean. The morning eats were varied and nice. I especially liked the coffee and non-dairy creamer which I don't normally find.

It was a blessing to find I didn't have to set up my wireless hot spot since the hotel wireless worked well and was easy to access.

It was also nice to find down the street two different grocery stores which we use. It was also a wonderful surprise to find the room had a fridge.

I didn't quite understand why the room and the hallway were hot. It took me a while to make the room cool and reasonable for my taste.

The pool is outside so was closed for the season. I was looking forward to inside pool use. It looks like a nice pool area outside.

The hotel got a bus load of young adult men who made some racket and knocked on the wrong hotel room which left me impressed by how well the noise was kept down by the walls.

The only real irritation was with the shower curtain of all things. Looks like someone pull the rod downward so the shower curtain which was bowed out from the tub with slide inward.

Overall, I loved it except wish the price had been a tad lower.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
brampton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Our team of 15-16 year old boys travelled to a showcase tournamen t this weekend and we had a very enjoyable stay at the Hampton. The rooms were very clean, the hot breakfast was good and the hotel was quiet and nearby Baltimore and or Washington. The only downside was trying to find the hotel as the road entrance was poor and we had a difficult time locating the hotel

Room Tip: ask for a room with a fridge
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
California, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The hotel located off the street so not noisy, pass the Fairfield Inn on the corner. It is hard to make a left turn onto North bound Rt-1/Baltimore Ave. To go N-bound during rush hour, recommend turning right onto S-bound, then right into the shopping plaza before the light (Contee Rd), and then come out on the other side of the shopping plaza (Contee Rd with street lights).

Nearby grocery stores and restaurants.

I was in a 1 King Bed standard room. The room has a coffee maker but no refrigerator nor microwave. The room is clean with comfortable bed.

Breakfast includes hot food (French bread, sausage, and egg), hot boil egg, muffin, pastry, cereal, bagel, self-made waffle, coffee, milk, and juice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn Laurel (Fort Meade Area)? Share your experiences!