“Back again” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Glasbury-on-Wye, United Kingdom
“Back again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This restaurant is my elderly Uncle and Aunt's favorite in Laurel. So we visited again on our latest trip to see them. We were not disappointed. The food is good and the staff are excellent.

Visited April 2013

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Very Affordable! Very Quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I love Olive Garden. Why? You get a lot of food for a very reasonable price. I love their [complementary] salad and breadsticks. The food is really good. You can't go wrong going to this Olive Garden. The staff is OK, nothing to complain about. Amazing service is always preferable, but I think it's fine as long as a staff does an acceptable job that doesn't get in the way of your good time. The atmosphere here is often very calm. This is a place to go if you want a relatively quiet meal. If you want to be loud with your family/friends, then Friday's may be a better choice for you.

This location is very clean and very nice. I enjoy going here to eat.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
maryland
“Your Average Olive Garden”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

If you've been to one Olive Garden, you've been to them all and this one is no different. Food is standard and hit-or-miss, just like the service. The only reason I visited this location was because I was in the area and had a gift card. It was a good experience - food (basic spaghetti, pasta fagioli, breadsticks) was fine, server was a little curt, but not offensively so.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
College Park, Maryland, United States
“its olive garden,always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

the staff is good, usually great food and salad,great for families and couples, dislikes is sometimes there is a wait to be seated, otherwise we love it

Visited February 2013
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
“Service matters”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had two gift cards to redeem which is the only reason we went to Olive Garden. The truth is that my experiences with this chain have always left me disappointed. The waiter took 5 minutes to come to the table in the first place, gave us coasters and said he'd be back- no drink order. After another five minutes he returned and we asked to place the drink and meal order together. As a whole it took numerous requests to get water refilled, seconds on salad and soup, and we sat for a long time with dirty dishes at the table. The manager came to check on us and gave us a discount coupon that I left behind for obvious reasons.
The meal was mediocre at best. The salad had brown lettuce in it and way too many croutons. The vegetables that came with my entree were overcooked and my daughters raviolli had definitely been sitting under the heat lamp for awhile. The best part was the soup that had sausage, potatoes, and kale in it.

• Visited February 2013