“Excellent Customer Service- Great Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Largo
District Heights, Maryland
“Excellent Customer Service- Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This hotel has the best customer service and they make you feel like family! I stayed at this hotel because I was having my bathroom remodeled. It was only suppose to be for two days but it turned out to be for seven days due to issues with the remodeling. Since I live in the area and had to go to work every day, I wasn't happy with the delay's in construction. The front desk staff were wonderful! I had no trouble booking additional days last minute. I got to know just about all of them and they all made me feel welcomed. The housekeeping staff that cleaned my room did a great job and the room service and restaurant staff were great! The food in this hotel is really good. I had excellent customer service from everyone! I want to thank all of the staff and the nice Lady that is the Director of Sales for making my stay a fantastic one.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

190 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Cape Fear, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Would a 5 stars but the front desk besides their hospitality are lacking a lil common sense . When asked not to put the room service on the hotel bill but on my card they decide to still charge my card and the company Twice . Listen People Nice Hotel but these people are a lil snobbish.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This hotel was great. The service was fantastic, whether it was at 3am or 3pm. Rochelle, one of the women that worked the front desk, was very accommodating and helped me with whatever I needed. I was only there for two nights and she knew me by name by the end of the first day.

The room was clean and comfortable. The only complaint was that the mini fridge was only a little below room temperature but I can live. I had a late night snack (apple pie ala mode) from the restaurant on site delivered to my room, and that was great as well. The shuttle to the metro station and local area restaurants was also very convenient and fast.

I go to the same show in the area every year and I will definitely stay here again! Cheers!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a Sleep Number bed! Some friends staying on floor two had an old tube TV, but I...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Harrisburg, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

When I have to travel to Northern Virginia or Maryland for work I have to stay at this Radisson in Largo,MD. As an Club Carlson member I am treated like royalty and given all the perks for free. I love the warm cookies that they have at the front desk, which makes a great night snack. Thank you for the great stay every time. James Gardner Harrisburg,NC

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Radisson Hotel Largo was a great spot for getting to our multi-gym location tournament! (There was a Holiday Inn Express next door, but I'm glad we chose the Radisson)
We had games in Oxen Hill, District Heights and Forestville. ( all about 12-20 mins away)

After hitting traffic and being very tired upon arrival that Friday evening, the check in was quick, easy and professional. Cookies, fresh fruit and even the forbidden chocolate candies were waiting as we arrived and checked in.
Note that complimentary fruit and coffee are always available in the lobby near the elevators.

The rooms were clean and neat. ( average in size)
The "sleep number " beds were small, one of the two didn't work, but we still had a great nights rest!

The Lobby was quaint with a few hall ways to venture; pool area, restaurant and banquet rooms...all off of the small lobby area.

The pool was nice, shaped a little differently than most hotel pools. The life guard on duty was very attentive and had a no nonsense type of attitude ( which was stern, but refreshingly nice to see for safety reasons)

The exercise room is actually nice, larger than many hotels with working machines- awesome!

Computer area ( in a little nook area) and free wifi.

The onsite restaurant was small but cozy with a bar area ( with TV)

No places within walking distance to eat or shop.
Note: 2-3 miles away is a large area for all to do... eat, shop, play ....Movie theater, Golden Corral -plus many, many more stores including grocery stores and anchor stores.

This weekend was a very busy one for the area due to a major AAU basketball tournament and major college track and field meet. ( which was in walking distance to this location- The indoor track facility).
The hotel staff was helpful, with some more personable than others ( staff)
Saye was great!

Breakfast was good and the hours were great( longer breakfast hours than most other hotels!). The breakfast food was good and selection was average, but filling.

Over all This Radisson - Largo was a great choice for our group.
The hotel was full - mainly of sport groups of young athletes to young adults athletes and even a sweet sixteen group, but it was always peaceful, and enjoyable. never a rush or crowed in the elevators or in the restaurant......you always felt "catered" to!!

First place goes tooooooo.....Radisson Hotel Largo! You bring home the "gold"!

*** Final thought ....there was one incident where the fire alarm was pulled...it was handled professionally and with in 10-15 mins all was clear and calm.....great job to the night staff.

Room Tip: Request a corner room( but not by the stairs)
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Levittown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I booked the Radisson Hotel Largo for its convenient location to our client meetings in Prince George's County, MD. I was greeted warmly at the front desk after a long car ride from Pennsylvania by Nikki Dunston, who went above and beyond my perception of a hotel front desk employee to make my stay very comfortable. I don't normally write reviews but I had to say that she and the fabulous staff at the hotel made my stay exceptional. The hotel's restaurant served some fine food and drink, try the ribs. All in all, the only disappointment has been the Sleep Number Bed, but with a family and young children at home, it was still nice to have my own room and bed for a night, so it'll do. I highly recommend this hotel for its convenient location to Washington DC and Prince George's County, MD attractions and superior staff. Unless you're a Sleep Number fan and have experience with the bed, arrive early and give the bed at least 30 minutes to test it out and find your comfort level before going to sleep.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is not the first time that I stayed and this was the very Best since I have been there several times, as of now the Team is Great and they take care of me and it is Great, I will be back soon.
I also I did enjoy the Breakfast and the Dinner, the pool was wonder full and the jym was there so I worked out for hours there.
I know that the Ballroom is getting a New update and it will be wonderful to have a fuction with all the new items.

Room Tip: 6th floor by the Front of the building!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Hotel Largo? Share your experiences!