“Excellent, couteous service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Largo
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Excellent, couteous service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I booked the Radisson Hotel Largo for its convenient location to our client meetings in Prince George's County, MD. I was greeted warmly at the front desk after a long car ride from Pennsylvania by Nikki Dunston, who went above and beyond my perception of a hotel front desk employee to make my stay very comfortable. I don't normally write reviews but I had to say that she and the fabulous staff at the hotel made my stay exceptional. The hotel's restaurant served some fine food and drink, try the ribs. All in all, the only disappointment has been the Sleep Number Bed, but with a family and young children at home, it was still nice to have my own room and bed for a night, so it'll do. I highly recommend this hotel for its convenient location to Washington DC and Prince George's County, MD attractions and superior staff. Unless you're a Sleep Number fan and have experience with the bed, arrive early and give the bed at least 30 minutes to test it out and find your comfort level before going to sleep.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

193 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is not the first time that I stayed and this was the very Best since I have been there several times, as of now the Team is Great and they take care of me and it is Great, I will be back soon.
I also I did enjoy the Breakfast and the Dinner, the pool was wonder full and the jym was there so I worked out for hours there.
I know that the Ballroom is getting a New update and it will be wonderful to have a fuction with all the new items.

Room Tip: 6th floor by the Front of the building!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Long Pond, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Booked online and there were no mention of extra charges for pets. Upon check in was notified about a refundable pet deposit. At check out found out that the pet deposit is only partially refundable. Even though there was no damage to the room, it cost $100 for our small dog to stay one night, more than it cost for 2 adults. In addition, the room was covered with pet fur when we got there. Our dog doesn't shed. Complained to management but they were unwilling to do anything for us. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel Largo, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
We apologize for the problems you encountered while staying at this hotel. We take your comments very seriously and we will use them for training and to improve our standards.
Meriden, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I booked my room through Hotwire for a business trip, I thought how could I go wrong for that price for a 3.5 star hotel....then I read the reviews....and thought if worse comes to worse, I'll just get another room somewhere else. Luckily everything was fine, the staff was pleasant and helpful and there was security in the lot, so safety was not a concern. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and the hotel was quiet.... except for a few mechanical issues, which I was able to take care of my self (tub spout and sink faucet were crooked and I had to rethread the light bulb housing [which I thought was really strange]). All things considered I was pleasantly surprised and would stay there again.

Room Tip: I did not use the spa or eat in the restaurant, but could not get the ratings to turn off....
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Joseph G, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Largo, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and for taking the time to share your comments.

We truly appreciate your patronage. We know you had a choice for your accommodations and are greatful you chose our hotel. We look forward to having you with us again real soon.

On behalf of every one of our team members, may yours and loved ones 2013 be full of wonderful new friendships, amazing little miracles, greath health, success and above all; Love.

Joseph & Staff
Norfolk, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We recently stayed at the Radisson to catch a Redskins game. I wasn't sure what to expect with the varied reviews here but I was pleasantly surprised. The lobby was nicely decorated for the holidays and checking in was pain free. The front desk staff was very friendly.

We booked a room with 2 double Sleep Number beds which were very comfortable. The room was very clean and it had a microwave and fridge. We didn't really use any of the hotel's amenities as we were just here for a quick night. The only disappointing thing was that the continental breakfast wasn't included in the price so we ate elsewhere.

I thought the location was great. It was seconds off the interstate, easy to find, and took us maybe 15 minutes to get to the stadium. Just make sure you leave early. There was also some kind of town center nearby for shopping and food, which we enjoyed. Overall it was a great stay for a quick overnight trip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Every one in our staff was very excited to read your nice comments, and made me promise that we would definetely offer your a complimentary breakfast for your next stay.:)

We know you had a lot of options for your accommodations, and we sincerely appreciate that you chose our hotel. As a token of our appreciation breakfast we would like to invite you to join us for complimentary breakfast every morning during your next stay.

On behalf of each of our team members, may yours and loved ones 2013 be filled with amazing little miracles, new friendships, greath health, success and above all; LOVE!

Joseph & Staff
dc
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I booked a room for my parents in this hotel and they told me the next morning that the front desk reception had given them keys for a room that was already occupied. My parents approached the door and heard sounds from inside and returned to the front desk, who insisted there must have been some mistake. When it was determined that the room was in fact occupied, there was no apology to my parents, just another room key as if this was a fairly minor error. I will be careful about the Radisson chain in the future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Joseph G, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Largo, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your parents and for taking time to share your comments with us regarding their experience in our hotel.

Our most sincere apologies for the error made in sending your parents to an occupied room. There is no excuse for this oversight and our response to this unfortunate incident. This is not normal practice in our hotel and truly regret and apologize for any inconvenience caused by our actions.

As a token of our apology and not as an excuse for our actions, we would like to invite you back for a complimentary night's stay on their next visit to Largo. Please contact me directly at jgalvan@paramounthotelgroup.com or Suelyne Campbell our front desk manager at ssteward@paramounthotelgroup.com for reservation and details.

We look forward to the opportunity of serving you better real soon.

Joseph Galvan, CHA
Enola, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The hotel was not what I had expected. I read other reviews and saw some good and others not so good. I expected something "middle of the road". What I got was a hotel that had an elegant interior. The lobby, hallways, and the room were all decorated very well and were all clean. The staff greeted me each and everytime I entered the property. The beds in our room could be adjusted to the firmness you liked. I didn't use the pool but it appeared clean and had a lifeguard. I was very pleased with the hotel and the price I paid. The only complaint I have is that the bathroom had a slight sewer odor but it was only noticeable in the bathroom and not overpowering.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Hotel Largo? Share your experiences!