“Curteous, clean, freindly service.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Largo
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Curteous, clean, freindly service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

great price from Priceline, The staff was exceptional, The hotel was very clean. They provide sleep # beds, loved the pool, The restaurant needs a better variety of food, especially for closet diabetics, there was nothing on the menu I could enjoy on vacation. My overall experience was 10/10. Location was great for us. Not far from Wegmans a must shop for light meals. I want one in philly.

Room Tip: Just ask about the room you will be getting, I found that it helps.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

217 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Bowling Green, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We also stayed at this hotel Aug 12-13, 2012. We rode the elevator down to the lobby Monday morning w/a couple who informed us that all 4 tires had been stolen off of their SUV and it had been left on blocks. Another lady stated that her car had the windows busted out. We went to check on our vehicle, which fortunately for us, had all of its tires and no damage. There was an SUV 8 spaces down from us, with tires gone and up on blocks.
We understand form the folks with damages, that the hotel only has cameras on the front of the bldg - which would basically cover the circular driveway and very limited parking area. The majority of the parking available is on the side and rear of the bldg. For the price that we paid for the room, I would expect to have outside cameras around entire bldg. If they expect return customers, they should be able to ensure the safety of their customers and their property. Cameras would greatly assist with this. We will not be recommending this hotel - nor will we stay there again.
Donna T - Virginia

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel Largo, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
We apologize for the experience you had at our hotel and will be addressing this with the management .
Ocean City, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Horrible area to stay in. We stayed at this hotel Aug 12-13, 2012 and walked out to our car to leave and saw that 15 cars had been broken into over night along with 2 SUV's sitting on cinder blocks with no tires!!!! Ours being one of them. The hotel staff was incredible rude and unhelpful during this time. The manager of this hotel didn't even feel the need to come into work early to help her customers. This hotel is suppose to have security... Clearly they don't.

I would never ever stay at this hotel again and I recommend you don't either!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
We would like to personally thank you for your visit to the Radisson Hotel Largo, MD. We would also like to sincerely apologize for the unpleasant incident you had at our hotel. Your comments were most troubling, but we want to unequivocally thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Suffolk, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed July 27-29, 2012. The hotel was clean. I always check the bathrooms and beds before we even bring the bags inside. Boy was I tricked! Everything was clean. No cobwebbs, no loose hairs, very little dust, clean white sheets and soft comforters! I was feeling pretty good about this choice. We stayed on the 5th floor and had to use the card swipe before the elevator would allow us to chose that floor. This helped cut down a lot of noise from other guests/kids playing around. We have tempur-pedic mattresses at home and chose this hotel because of the Sleep Number beds and the Radisson satisfaction reputation. The beds never worked and were so hard that it felt like we were sleeping on the floor. We put baby's milk and foods in the fridge and left right after check in. Came back hours later to everything spoiled. The maintenance guy gave us a new fridge late that night due to the other one being iced over. He also had to fix the handle on the sink that broke off after the first use. He apparently couldn't fix the beds. We asked to switch rooms, but got back too late that night. Then I asked for a manager to request a discount and complain and was told I would be called as they weren’t in at the moment. That call never came. This was a very disappointing stay! So much for the Radissson satisfaction guarantee...

Room Tip: Ask for a room on floors 5 or 6. Those require badge access for the elevators. This cut down on a...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
South Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Hi I was in town for a basketball tournament, and I felt the hotel was very convienant to tournament location, plus provided a nice place for us to unwind when we needed rest. I have absolutely no complaints. I would recommend to anyone but especially to a group as I was very satisfied with the hotel, the service, rooms, and staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Family Reunion in Washington, DC Area. Radisson in Largo Maryland provided a quiet retreat for approximately 100 family members. The lodging and facility offered many features necessary for meet/greet, program, large/small group gathering and bus pick-up/drop-off. Onsite, food facility, pool, location to other establishments, ease of access to major highways were all very good. After a day of touring DC, the Largo Radisson was a nice place to retire to.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Glacier National Park, Montana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I didn't get much sleep at this hotel during my week long stay. There were people in the halls at all hours of the night yelling and talking at the top of their lungs. On multiple occasions I was woken up from a sound sleep by someone running up the hall yelling. I'm not a light sleeper either.

The room was acceptable, but the hotel is in a fairly bad area of town. It appears to be a nicer area, but upon closer inspection it is not a desirable area of MD. It is in the infamous PGC or Price George's County. I went to a Subway restaurant up the street and witnessed active drug transactions being completed. I was worried about my vehicle being broken into the entire time I was there. It was a bad sign that there were security guards in the lobby when I arrived for my stay.

I do not recommend this hotel to anyone that values their lives or property.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel Largo, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
We apologize for the noise problems at our hotel, We also apologize that you did not feel safe at our hotel. We do have the security guards on staff to ensure our guests safety. We do appreciate all of your comments and will use these to improve our standards for the future.

Been to Radisson Hotel Largo? Share your experiences!