It's basically a typical Holiday Inn Express. Rooms were clean and fine, plenty of parking, good breakfast, Internet, TV, microwave, fridge, and friendly staff. Warm cookies in the afternoon.
The pool is only open evenings during the week (the law requires a lifeguard) but that's the only time we'd use it anyhow and it was good for the kids to unwind. Hot tub was great. There were lifts to assist the handicapped into the pool and hot tub.
Our rate was about $110 a night during the week, which was good.
We stayed here planning to use their shuttle to head to the subway and into the city, but ended up needing to drive. It was a pretty quick drive (less than 30 minutes to the Mall without traffic). There are restaurants and stores in the area but you would have to drive to them. No view (it's an office park), but pleasant.
The Internet worked fine when using a cable (they supplied), but WiFi was slow. Only complaint was some slow service repairing a problematic toilet. Everything else was like clockwork.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express i-95 Beltway-Largo Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express i-95 Beltway-Largo Hotel Largo
- Holiday Inn Express Largo
- Holiday Inn Largo
- Largo Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-95 Capitol Beltway-Largo, conveniently located near Washington, DC, Baltimore, Maryland, and Annapolis, Maryland. The Holiday Inn Express hotel in Largo features free shuttle service (limited hours) to the Largo Town Center, Metro Station, area businesses, shopping and restaurants. Guests will enjoy our complimentary hot Express Start breakfast bar.When it s time to get connected we know what you need - high-speed Internet, cable, sports and movie channels. And when you need to burn some energy our fully equipped fitness center or indoor heated pool will help melt your stress away.This beautiful hotel in Largo, Maryland is located minutes away from FedEx Field, home of the Washington Redskins; and is convenient to the University of Maryland, Six Flags Great America, Show Place Arena and Prince George s Equestrian Center, and the Prince George s County Sports & Learning Complex. Nearby corporate and government offices include: Verizon, Aetna, Harris Corporation, NASA, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, USDA, FUJI, Raytheon, Andrews Air Force Base, CSC, Prince George s County offices, and the IRS Training Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.