“Awesome!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Largo
Irving, TX
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This was not the first time we stayed here. We always stay here. The services are always wonderful! Everybody has smile on their face.BIt feels good. No problem so far.We want to come back again and again!!!
Thank you!

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Delaware City, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed during the Redskins game. My room was very clean, and the bathroom was spotless. The hotel is in walking distance to shopping and restuarants. They have a complimentary shuttle...that drop-off and pick-up. We would definitely stay at this location again. Thank you!

• Stayed August 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Hotel clean and great location to FedEx field, great front desk staff, good free breakfast, mattresses very hard worn out, like sleeping on floor, pillows and linen worn out also. These items need to be replaced badly. Wonderful shuttle driver. Will not stay again until updates are made.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
hilargo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Leachtravelexpert,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to learn that you loved the cleanliness of our hotel, the friendliness of the staff and the buffet breakfast at the same time I am a little disappointed that your were not able to sleep well.

I do not know when you stayed with us last time but we have recently replaced all our mattresses. I am looking into the linen quality, as we hold ourselves to very high standards and worn out linens is totally unacceptable. We are committed to providing great value and service and make sure our guests stay is nothing but pleasant.

I sincerely hope you will give us another look when you are back in the area.

Again, thank you for your time and feedback.
Halifax, N.S.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stayed here three nights while visiting Washington. The hotel is easy to find, and is fairly close to the city, either by car, or a short drive to the Metro station (the hotel will take you to the Metro in their shuttle, if you wish). Also a 12 minute drive to Six Flags America. The staff were the friendliest and most attentive that we have encountered in some time, especially Carol at the front desk. But even the room cleaners and maintenance staff greeted us warmly each day and asked us how our stay was. They helped us out with travel directions and restaurant locations and options. The room was spotless and quiet, even though the hotel was quite busy. My only criticism (travelling with our children) is that he pool has very limited operating hours. I understand after asking that there is a county law which says they have to have a lifeguard when open, but they should post the operating ours on the website. It wasn’t the end of the world for us, but I did hear two other families complain they had brought their kids because a parent was there for work, or on a course, and the hotel had a pool. But during the week, the pool does not open until 4PM. Other than that, this was a terrific hotel that we would absolutely stay at again, and would recommend to others.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Central Square, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The hotel was very clean. This is the first hotel I ever stayed at where I couldn't hear any noise from the hall. The breakfast was a great bonus. They provided something for everyone. I personally loved the warm cinnamon rolls. We took advantage of the free shuttle to the metro. On our return trip all it took was one phone call and the shuttle was there to pick us up within ten minutes. The staff was courteous and eager to help with any detail. The only issue we found was the weird pool hours. They were only open for a few hours in the evening. The kids with us were disappointed. I would definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor and it was wonderful.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on my six flags trip with my family. This place was very clean and had a friendly staff especially their breakfast crew. There werent any restaurants next to it but just a quick ride will get you there. keep up the good work!

• Stayed June 2013
Hobart, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We did a family vacation to see the sights in DC. Stayed 4 nights in this hotel. It is about 13 miles from DC so was an easy commute. Hotel was nice. Breakfast was good. Rooms were clean but had a very musty smell.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo? Share your experiences!