“best Holiday Inn Express hotel ever” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Largo
Cairo, New York
“best Holiday Inn Express hotel ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

A friend and I recently stayed 2 nights at this hotel. From the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff to the shuttle drivers I have nothing but the highest compliments. Price for the DC area was fair. Everything was of highest standards. Breakfast was of the highest quality for an express hotel. Anyone visiting the DC area woudl be smart to chose this hotel. Even free shuttle to and from the Metro into DC. Really and truly I loved my stay here and would definitely stay here again. The only bad thing was I had to leave! I would love to live here!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed here when we were in town for a Redskins game at Fedex Field. It is perfect for this. They provide a shuttle that will get you pretty close to the stadium. We walked back after the game and it was not too difficult at all. The hotel is in the middle of a business park, but the shuttle runs all day to ferry you to the shopping mall or the restaurants that are close by. They also pick you up and drop you off at Largo Town Centre station. The hotel itself is good, with large comfortable rooms and all the amenities you would expect. I would have like to have a safe in the room. The staff were very helpful and always made sure your needs were catered for. I was pleased they had a free business centre, including printing. This allowed us to check-in and print our boarding passes for the next days flight. The breakfast was fairly decent as well. I stuck to the biscuits and gravy. This is not a hotel to stay in if you are seeing the sights in DC, but it is a great option for a game at Fedex Field, or if you want something a little more quiet and out of the way, with good access to the I-95. Only issues I had was the music played out front of the hotel... This stayed on all night and was a bit annoying. I told the front desk attendant and she seemed to be sorting it out.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
hilargo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Dear Liane_Sean,

Thank you very much for taking the time and for your valuable feedback.

We are very delighted to learn that you enjoyed our shuttle service which we offer on request basis and guests seem to be liking this free running schedule as oppose to designated timings.

You constructive comments have been noted and will be implemented and the music playing in the night has been sorted out.

We truly thank you for sharing your comments with us and hope to host you again.
Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to the management and the staff of the Holiday Inn Express in Largo MD. OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE! They went out of the way and way beyond the call of duty to assist me.

If you are planning a trip to the Washington DC area, I need to suggest that plan your visit by utilizing this hotel as a base point; this hotel is covenant to the local subway, offers a hotel shuttle and is impeccably clean.

Rooms are spacious and the claimant control system will keep you comfortable. If you are driving, there is ample parking. This hotel is very close and convent to the Home of the Washington Redskins, FedEx Field.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear dpoole6131,

We are very delighted to learn that you had a great stay with us. We truly value your feedback and these positive comments are very reinforcing.

I have shared your valuable comments with my entire team.

Thank you again for choosing us for your stay.
Parsippany, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Everything about our stay in this hotel was exceptional. We travel extensively for horse competitions and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Everyone went out of their way to make our stay extremely pleasant and it was much more than I expected. The front desk staff were always helpful and extremely friendly. It was so clean there also. I witnessed staff cleaning and shining the elevators and the waiting areas by the elevators on the floors. Definately worth going back, infact going back this week!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have had the pleasure of staying here for the past six (6) years. From the initial greeting in the lobby my family immediately felt at home. Breakfast was always hot with a nice assortment of pastries as well as piping hot coffee. Its proximity to the highway and both the Nation's Capitol and Annapolis provided easy access for everyone to enjoy themselves. My youngest just loved the daily homemade cookies!

The manager ALWAYS made himself available and went above and beyond!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Took family of seven to tour DC. Stayed here, took Metro in and out using hotel shuttle. Fantastic service at hotel, everything clean, and manager did everything possible to help us. We'd go back, no question. Good breakfast. Kids enjoyed pool each night. Rooms were spacious and clean. Really we could not have asked for a better hotel experence.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
hilargo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear David C,

Thank you very much for taking the time and posting fabulous comments about our hotel. At the Holiday inn Express & Suites Largo our core objective is to take care of our beloved guests and based on your comments we have accomplished that goal. I will forward your comments to my staff. I truly would like to thank them myself as they make my job easy and above all make me look good. Once again thank you and hope to see you again when you are in the DC area.
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Recently,we held our daughters' wedding reception at the Newton White Mansion. We blocked rooms for our guests at the Holiday Inn Express because of its close proximity to the venue. This hotel offered a free shuttle to and from the mansion, and an extensive breakfast was included with the price of the rooms. Although there are a number of other hotels equally close to the mansion, we were drawn to the Holiday Inn Express because of its clean, light and airy atmosphere. From the beginning Steve, the hotel manager, was polite, attentive, and responsive to our needs. Contact with him was always cordial. Nothing we asked was viewed by him as an inconvenience. For instance, he readily accepted and placed our welcome bags in the hotel rooms of our guests in advance of their check-in. And when one of our wedding guests inadvertently dropped a wedding card/check in the shuttle van, Steve called me immediately and offered to drop it in the mail to save me the long drive to pick it up. The morning after the wedding, Carol, (shuttle driver/front desk) opened a small conference room for us so that our group could eat breakfast together before everyone went their separate ways. Absolutely a wonderful experience. Steve and his staff made us feel like we were home.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo? Share your experiences!