“GOOD CHOICE” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Avi Hotel Largo

You added Avi Hotel Largo to your Saves list
Avi Hotel Largo
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9421 Largo Drive West, Largo, MD 20774 (Formerly Hampton Inn)   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Largo
Morris Plains, New Jersey
“GOOD CHOICE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Good value for the price. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Good proximity to downtown (maybe 2 or 3 more Metro stops than good for me). Hotel had reliable shuttle service back & forth too. Room was clean and comfy but housekeeping skipped us 1 day w/o explanation. Hallways were relatively quiet and free breakfast was ample. At least 2 shopping centers nearby for any extraneous needs (try Carolina for some delish soul food!). Easy highway access for excursions. One side note: the pool was being refurbished and was completely down for my stay. I'm not a pool guy but it seems to me this should've been done much earlier for those who are.

Room Tip: I've read that renovations are taking place from the top floor down. I was on 5 and the bathroo...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I had a lovely stay at the Avi Hotel Largo. The staff were very friendly and my girls loved the make your own waffle set up for breakfast. I would like to say thank you so much to Ms. Antoinette and Mr. Landis as they were both very helpful in making our stay so great. Thanks again you made graduation week a blast!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable. Staff was very attentive to my needs, location is close to D.C. and very easy to get to and from the District. Free WiFi, large refrigerator and smaller microwave in room. Free breakfast (typical fare: fried eggs, sausage, waffle station, bagels, bread, cereal coffee and juices). I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was my first time reserving a hotel room & I was low on money so when I got a room at AVI Hotel at a cheap price I was really skeptical but once I checked in I was amazed. Staff was extremely friendly & the room was very clean & very big compared to some of these more expensive hotels. The breakfast was average & it seemed the pool was closed so it loses a star for that but still a very solid hotel & I'll stay here again in the future.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family & I stayed here on April 2015. I booked 2 rooms & asked for adjoining rooms when I book e'er d my reservation 1month ahead. I was assured that I would have them together needless to say when I checked in my rooms were on 2 separate halls (same floor just different Halls. Then shortly after I checked in the POWER went out for 2 1/2 hours..We had to sit in the dark.. The hotel had NO GENERATOR and with me having my 10 month old son & 1 year old grandson this was truly a INNCONVINCE to me..The kids were disappointed they could swim & Enjoy their stay. I asked the front desk how was I going to be compensated for the troubles.They stated they were Private Owned & was not going to do anything.. (Poor Answer Poor Customer Service ) It's been as lost one month.I have called the General Manager on numerous occasions & still has not received a call back to discuss my stay..I will never stay here again..I have pretty much taken the loss on this stay and do not recommend this hotel due to Poor Customer Service.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was impressed with the professionalism of the front desk crew especially the man who drove us to the Metro Station. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who stays in the DC area. It is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the freeway are quieter
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really happy that I made the decision of staying in this hotel. No a brand name, kinda had my doubts, but once a got to my room I knew I had made a great decision. Friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast. In all, family was happy.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Avi Hotel Largo? Share your experiences!