“The Best Customer Service I've ever had.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9050 Lanham Severn Road, Lanham, MD 20706   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Lanham
“The Best Customer Service I've ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I loved how clean my room was and How flexible the employees were with accommodating my needs.The employees were very friendly.My housekeeper was awesome her name was Tamekia. She made sure I had everything I needed.

• Stayed January 2015
lanham132, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of your recent stay with us! I'm happy to see that your time with us was enjoyable and that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again next time. Again, thank you so much!

Desmond Miller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

my room was so clean and had a wonderful scent the housekeeper was friendly and I remember her name is Tanekia she was wonderful if I ever come to town I'm definitely stay at the red roof inn in Lanham

• Stayed January 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of your recent stay with us! I'm happy to see that Tamekia took great care of you I will share your kind words with her. We look forward to seeing you again next time. Again, thank you so much!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love the customer service they gave to me and I will come back for another visit.so I hope they keep it up with good customer service and to the employee s they were nice I love this place overall when am back in town I would bring my family for a nice stay I told my wife about this place so we will be booking a reservation here when were in town.

• Stayed January 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of your recent stay with us! I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and will be returning with your family. We look forward to seeing you again next time. Again, thank you so much!

Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

The Red Roof Inn chain can be a decent value for a basic motel. This particular one isn't.
Our room wasn't ready when we arrived. After being given a list of reasons why the management wasn't in any way responsible, we were asked to come back in an hour. When we returned, we were asked to wait a "few minutes." After another half hour, and no apology for either wait, we were given a room that is so shabby and worn the cleaning crew can't do much for it. And finally, we got to listen to the tv in the adjacent room sounding like it was in our room. The thing is, it wasn't turned up loud, it's just that the walls are so thin.
They should raze the building and hire new staff.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
lanham132, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham, responded to this review, November 30, 2014
Dear Mr. Ocallahan, I need to start with an apology. Clearly you perceived me as rude. You were my guest, and it is never my intent to disrespect, ignore or do anything that comes across as rude. We try our very best to honor early reservations however when you arrived at 11:00am unfortunately we did not have a room available that morning due to a limited amount of rooms available due to ongoing renovation of the property. I have address and corrected your concerns with my security and housekeeping department .

I hope that you will give my team and I another opportunity to show you a great customer experience.

Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2014

Horrible. If you want to get robbed, stubbed or get a diseases this is the perfect place. The best place for hookers. This is anything but not HOTEL. Avoided with all costs..... of course they will charge you if you have a reservation and realize that is unsafe to stay there. RED ROOF scam never again.....

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for recent visit to our Red Roof. We appreciate your comments and will definitely work on all issues that need attention.

We have addressed your security concerns with my security department and have corrected the security issues you mentioned and will strive to do better with making sure our guest feel safe and welcomed.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience and we truly hope that you will visit us again!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2014 via mobile

Although the room is nice it wasn't very clean my boyfriend and I found bugs all over the place & one happen to just be on the bed. I was very displeased with the hotel & Unfortunetly I won't be staying their anymore.

• Stayed September 2014
lanham132, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham, responded to this review, November 30, 2014
My name is Desmond Miller and I am the General Manager at the Red Roof Inn in Lanham,MD. I'm writing to let you know that you have my sincerest apologies for a dissatisfying stay. I have address and corrected this issue with Orkin my pest elimination company. I hope that you will afford us another opportunity in the future to show you that this important issue has been corrected.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014 via mobile

The room was clean except for a stain on the carpet. More than just one tube of shampoo would have been nice. The bathroom was small, but clean. The wifi was great, and I was able to get some work done without worrying about a slow connection. The woman working at the front desk was extremely unprofessional and actually began yelling at me over a billing error. My credit card was charged for the room, but I ended up paying cash and getting the funds refunded to my card after I realized that this woman was beyond reasoning. When I asked how long it takes to get a refund she responded stating that she didn't know and dramatically slammed down my ID and the cancelation paper on the desk!It's not good for a person with awful interpersonal skills to have a position like this!

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
I first want to thank you, for taking the time to review our Inn! I'm glad to know that your room accommodations was good. But as the manager and service professional I am very disappointed that you did not experience great customer service. I have address and corrected this issue with my entire team.

Thank you for your review and hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you great customer service.

Desmond Miller

Been to Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham? Share your experiences!