“Undercover Boss should pay this place a visit.” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Lanham
Peoria, Arizona
“Undercover Boss should pay this place a visit.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The staff, lobby, and laundry services were exceptional at this hotel. The room was dated and there was a smell that I couldn't quite discern in the room. The smell was eliminated the following day by the generous tip I left on the bed along with a note for the housekeeping staff. The hotel does provide a breakfast, but my family resorted to the cold cereal based on the mess that was left around the hot food line each of the four mornings we visited. The trash was over flowing into the floors on two separate mornings when we visit the breakfast room. I noted that the attendant spent much time running to get refills on juice, milk, and coffee when this time could be better spent tending to the food and patrons.
Do not keep valuables in your car at this or any hotel. We were fortunate to not have any issues, but observed a broken car window in the parking lot.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Poncedar J, Manager at BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team I would like to thank you for the compliment of the staff. I would also like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Thank you very much for bring your concerns to my attention regarding the breakfast, I can assure you that we are diligently working to resolve this problem. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 301-459-1000 .

225 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Booked this hotel for my family on our six flags trip. We arrived at 11:30pm and I was disgusted by the outside. It was clean but I could not even drag my children through the sea of drunk people out front throwing beer cans and yelling. Didn't think this was going to be safe due to that and the bouncers standing outside what they call their lounge but is actually a nightclub. This is all at the only entrance. I also noticed 3 state police standing by. The front desk did offer to upgrade me but I kindly declined as I had to quickly exit the area due to a group of men with drinks trying to talk to my 12 yr old daughter. If you are an adult couple this may be a nice hotel but definitely not for a family. I was very surprised as I have never had an Issue with a Best Western. Maybe it should be advertised differently.

Stayed June 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Thank you very much for bring your concerns to my attention regarding our Night Club. Please except my sincere apologies for not providing you with that information upon receipt of your booking. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Pune, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The location of the hotel was pretty ok and since the hotel shuttle dropped us to the station and picked us up back it was convenient.we stayed for 3 nights and were pretty comfortable.Inspite of the night club in the hotel we didnt face any issues. The breakfast was ok and the chef cum shuttle driver was very helpful and warm.The rooms were clean and big and same wih the washrooms. As such an average hotel wnd we spent are 3nights here without any hassles.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BWGeneralManager, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Best regards,

Helen Hayes
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Hotel staff was great; really nice... except for one shuttle driver in the evening who neither spoke nor opened any doors for us, also flipped another driver off.

But everyone else was soooooo nice!
Room was great except for shower curtain which slips to middle, leaving water on the floor on both sides.
Breakfast was great and coffee was good (which I really appreciate).
Really hard to find first time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Poncedar J, Manager at BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
To our valued guest:

Thank you so very much for your kind words and compliments; and thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 301-459-1000 .

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Pros: Great location, room is clean, breakfast is good, smoke free
Cons: poor wireless signal, pool has a strong smell of bleach.
Overall will come again. There are restaurants nearby such as Goodies or Red Lobster.

To our valued guest:

Norfolk, Virginia, Usa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I am going to this hotel with my familly and couple , normally 2 bedroom beside and communicate , but when the office give me my key , the bedroom was already busy !
I asked the front office , he's sympathic but he change the bedroom (not very clean ,and bathroom used not possible to take a bath) , we are 6 bedroom between friends and familly but the same floor.
After 3hours, a woman enter in my bedroom with her owner key, and said sorry, it's mine .We return to the office , this is a big mistake again , wifi highspeed not working, and after we meet one group very noisy and another who decided to deplace his chair between two bedroom at midnight....
Very bad moment...

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

It saddens me to know that you were unhappy during your stay here and I'm so sorry that your check-in experience was unpleasant. Please be assure that we are improving these issues as we speak.

Assistant General Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway? Share your experiences!