“Better Than Expected” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Lanham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9023 Annapolis Road, Lanham, MD 20706   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Lanham

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Booked online using my Wyndham Reward points.
Was looking for value more than luxury, but found both. Definitely better than most Days Inn's that I have stayed at. Service was superb, room was clean and comfortable. Even the food was good in the lounge. I'll be back.

• Stayed December 2012
ankur p, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lanham, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Dear Guest- Thank you for being a Wyndham Rewards Member and for the GREAT review! We try our best to go above and beyond in both service and quality of the hotel. I will be sure to tell the restaurant staff that you enjoyed your meal with them as well. Again thank you for taking the time to post a comment about your stay and we look forward to seeing you again!!

Ankur Patel
Guest Relations Manager
altanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 months using my travelers discount at a rate of 66. 39 per night w/ tax 70.15. The rooms are 89 plus depending on pricing. I made my reservations 3 weeks at a time. I paid day by day for 2 months. The rate dropped down to 59.99 and the manager said that I had to pay all the money up front. I wanted to pay day by day, so I made the reservations separate for each day. The current promotion at the Days Inn was book online directly at wyndhamrewards.com. But when you modify a reservation it is like you walked in. I called corporate because I was guranteed that price with my credit card. Not only did I not receive my points but I was alos put on the do not rent list for contacting corporate. Management just went into my reservation and modified it to there discretion. I was highly upset and frustrated. Til this day the discount is still available. I could see if I violated a rule of the hotel but all I did was do what was right. The hotel is very nice and I enjoyed staying.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ankur p, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lanham, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear Guest- I am sorry to hear about your issue with our rate policy. You are correct that unless you are staying for an extended period of time we cannot honor a lower rate with our payment up front. I am very sorry about this misunderstanding. If you have any further questions about our rate policy or anything for that matter, please contact me directly at the property.

Ankur Patel
Guest Relations Manager

Been to Days Inn Lanham? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Lanham

Address: 9023 Annapolis Road, Lanham, MD 20706
Location: United States > Maryland > Lanham
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Lanham
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Lanham 2*
We are conveniently located to I 95, exit 20A / Route 450 and to both the BWI and Reagan National Airport. We are minutes from Washington, D.C. This newly renovated hotel features interior entrance and upgraded in room amenities: flat screen TV, Wireless High Speed Internet, Cable TV with HBO, HBO Signature, and HBO Plus, micro-fridge, Iron and Ironing Board, Coffee Maker and Hair Dryer. The hotel is near many great attractions Baltimore Inner Harbor, University of Maryland, Fed Ex Stadium, Historic Annapolis, NASA Space Center, Shopping Mall and Six Flags Amusement Park. The subway system Metro, is just minutes away and provides fast and easy transportation to the Nations Capital. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Lanham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Lanham Hotel Lanham
Lanham Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Lanham, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.