“Hotel discriminates on Discounts” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 25% Summer Sale
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lanham
altanta
“Hotel discriminates on Discounts”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 months using my travelers discount at a rate of 66. 39 per night w/ tax 70.15. The rooms are 89 plus depending on pricing. I made my reservations 3 weeks at a time. I paid day by day for 2 months. The rate dropped down to 59.99 and the manager said that I had to pay all the money up front. I wanted to pay day by day, so I made the reservations separate for each day. The current promotion at the Days Inn was book online directly at wyndhamrewards.com. But when you modify a reservation it is like you walked in. I called corporate because I was guranteed that price with my credit card. Not only did I not receive my points but I was alos put on the do not rent list for contacting corporate. Management just went into my reservation and modified it to there discretion. I was highly upset and frustrated. Til this day the discount is still available. I could see if I violated a rule of the hotel but all I did was do what was right. The hotel is very nice and I enjoyed staying.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ankur p, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lanham, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear Guest- I am sorry to hear about your issue with our rate policy. You are correct that unless you are staying for an extended period of time we cannot honor a lower rate with our payment up front. I am very sorry about this misunderstanding. If you have any further questions about our rate policy or anything for that matter, please contact me directly at the property.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Wheaton, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The first thing my wife and I noticed was how clean and fresh smelling the room was, a pleasent surprise. shortly after we arrived we noticed the refrigerator was not working, I called the front desk and within (5) minutes a gentleman was knocking at the door. He check the refrigerator and and removed it. Ten minutes later he came back with a new one. within 15 minutes of calling the front desk we had a working refrigerator. Thats service! The cleaning staff was very friendly and helpfull, as was the front desk, Jennifer in particular.
The restaurant J'Ollies food was ok, Service was too,But the venue was very LOUD.
Over all; Great place to stay and VERY convenient to I-95

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ankur p, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lanham, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We pride ourselves on customer service and making sure each guest has everything they need for a pleasant stay. Thank you for your kind words and we all look forward to seeing you again!

UPPER MARLBORO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was awakened to people fighting on my floor (3rd floor). And this went on until I checked out at 11:30am. There were housekeepers right outside which is why I didnt call and report it. I THOUGHT they would have.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

ankur p, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lanham, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Kim- I am very sorry to hear about this incident that affected your stay with us. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and safety. I assure you that we will go over proper procedures with our entire staff to make sure that another incident like this does not occur. I am glad you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay with us and please come back and visit us in the future!

Guest Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lanham
BEST WESTERN Capital Beltway
Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - Lanham
Metro Points Hotel - Washington North
Holiday Inn Washington DC / Greenbelt
Courtyard by Marriott New Carrollton Landover
Holiday Inn Express I-95 Beltway-Largo

Been to Days Inn Lanham? Share your experiences!