“Clean and Friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lanham
Wheaton, Maryland
“Clean and Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The first thing my wife and I noticed was how clean and fresh smelling the room was, a pleasent surprise. shortly after we arrived we noticed the refrigerator was not working, I called the front desk and within (5) minutes a gentleman was knocking at the door. He check the refrigerator and and removed it. Ten minutes later he came back with a new one. within 15 minutes of calling the front desk we had a working refrigerator. Thats service! The cleaning staff was very friendly and helpfull, as was the front desk, Jennifer in particular.
The restaurant J'Ollies food was ok, Service was too,But the venue was very LOUD.
Over all; Great place to stay and VERY convenient to I-95

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ankur p, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lanham, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We pride ourselves on customer service and making sure each guest has everything they need for a pleasant stay. Thank you for your kind words and we all look forward to seeing you again!

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
UPPER MARLBORO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was awakened to people fighting on my floor (3rd floor). And this went on until I checked out at 11:30am. There were housekeepers right outside which is why I didnt call and report it. I THOUGHT they would have.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

ankur p, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lanham, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Kim- I am very sorry to hear about this incident that affected your stay with us. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and safety. I assure you that we will go over proper procedures with our entire staff to make sure that another incident like this does not occur. I am glad you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay with us and please come back and visit us in the future!

Conway, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have stayed 3 times in the last 3 months and have found the hotel to be a good value for the price. There are restaurants and shopping nearby and the rooms have always been clean, tho a little dated. Ordered food the first stay from room service and it was surprisingly good! Have not eaten in the restaurant, but the sandwich and crab cakes we ordered were good, as were the onion rings. Staff has always been pleasant, tho sometimes the people hanging in the parking lot at night can be a little scary. Havent heard the train noise despite being in back on one stay, but then I am a sound sleeper. I think for the rates its a decent place to stay!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kim- Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. I'm glad to hear that you have been a loyal guest of ours for three months and I hope you continue to stay with Days Inn for all your travel needs. Next time you are staying be sure to sign up for our rewards program-Wyndham Rewards. You will be able to earn points towards future stays and other merchandise at no cost.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Days Inn Lanham? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Lanham

Address: 9023 Annapolis Road, Lanham, MD 20706
Location: United States > Maryland > Lanham
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lanham
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Lanham 2*
We are conveniently located to I 95, exit 20A / Route 450 and to both the BWI and Reagan National Airport. We are minutes from Washington, D.C. This newly renovated hotel features interior entrance and upgraded in room amenities: flat screen TV, Wireless High Speed Internet, Cable TV with HBO, HBO Signature, and HBO Plus, micro-fridge, Iron and Ironing Board, Coffee Maker and Hair Dryer. The hotel is near many great attractions Baltimore Inner Harbor, University of Maryland, Fed Ex Stadium, Historic Annapolis, NASA Space Center, Shopping Mall and Six Flags Amusement Park. The subway system Metro, is just minutes away and provides fast and easy transportation to the Nations Capital. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Lanham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Lanham Hotel Lanham
Lanham Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Lanham, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.