“Run Far!! Run Fast!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Landover
A TripAdvisor Member
“Run Far!! Run Fast!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2006

This has got to be the worst hotel ever! If you ever see this hotel, run!! Run very fast in the opposite direction and never stop!! I will only touch on the big stuff like walking into our room for the first time to be greeted by a clogged toilet. Full of #2 and TP. It was not a pretty site. I called downstairs to tell them of the problem and was informed I should come to the front desk to get a plunger. When I informed the front desk this was not an option I was told maintenance would not be in until the next morning. They did offer us a different room but we were reluctant to be too far away from our kids who were already in a room down the hall. (We were bumped from the Radisson, where I had originally made reservations, due to overcrowding. They tried to put all 4 of us in a room with one bed and after a bit of discussion finally agreed to 2 rooms however they had nothing adjacent) My husband decided he would take the plunger option and left to go to the front desk. I thought I should check the bed since our bathroom had surprises and sure enough it was full of hair! Totally disgusting. The maid service is only once per week and I'm not sure they clean their rooms between customers if it's the maid's day off. We did end up in a different room but it was just one bad experience after another here. This hotel was smelly and dirty. Someone was cooking fish every night. The only redeeming quality this hotel has is the staff. They were always courteous, smiling, and helpful.

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover

Address: 9401 Largo Drive West, Landover, MD 20774
Location: United States > Maryland > Landover
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Landover
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America - Landover Hotel Largo
Extended Stay Largo
Extended Stay America Largo
Largo Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.