“My stay at Landover property” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Landover
Landover, Maryland
“My stay at Landover property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I check in 9/27/2013 I really like the convenience of the grocery store only mile away from property metro station a few block from hotel a very quiet environment the stuff member are very polite and helpful especial Mary very nice lady always trying to help in anyway she can I haven't stayed somewhere so comfortable in a minute been here for a month going on my second month very great place to stay with children also have two kids that really like it here also if u near the area my advice is to come here stay I stayed at a lot of hotels in DMV none didn't an I mean didn't compare to this hotel great location great staff this is the place to go

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Tonya - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you and your children are enjoying your room and the service our staff has provided to you so far, especially Mary. As well, it is great to know that you like our hotel's location. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the entire team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you are still staying with us and look forward to you continuing to do so in the future.

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Ches
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Friendly staff, older rooms but very clean, decent wifi. I picked this hotel because if it's location. Just a short walk (maybe 5 minutes) from the Largo Town Center Metro Station. It's about a 25 minute ride from there to Metro Center (the heart of DC). The hotel is less than a mile (driving) from a shopping center with a Target and Giant Grocery Store. Stayed here while taking a class. The area is mostly apartments and business parks so it's very quiet which is what I needed for homework in the evenings. Over all I am very pleased with my stay here. It's not the Ritz but it definitely was NOT a sketchy trash heap either. I have to go back to DC for another class and will probably stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotels convenient location and cleanliness. I am pleased that our staff provided you with courteous and attentive service during your stay.

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The entire staff was friendly and helpful doing my 11 day stay here. Was originally assigned a room that was not up to the standards of previous Extended Stay places I have been to. I voiced my concern to Mr. Bob and was quickly given another room which was great.
It is at the end of the Metro blue line which is 2 minutes away, several shopping centers close by and easy access to Interstate.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

the bath room looks like it was built in 1929, old bathtub with all hairs in it, the sink is stinking and the taps have algae formation, the microwave oven turntable does not work, since the legs are broken, the water filter in the kitchen never works..... the celings are peeling....the beds and linens had pubic hairs and when i went to replace the guy by name Bob was asking me if i could get the blankets which were bad...wow what a hospitality.

I dont exactly remember her name something like hareg or chareg ...... she had billed me $120 more when i checked in...... For the Manager of these place could you make this room a dumping yard for unwanted materials ....The room number is #104.....this is not at all wort the price i paid $457 for 4 days after $120 discount which i got as a discount from ESA on memorial day sale.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Uppermarlboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Mr. Bob presented me with excellent customer service. Very nice place to stay and cost effective given the cost of living in Washington D.C area. I enjoyed it. This place is close to Washington D.C., close to beltway, six flag and Red skin stadium even though it is in Largo,Maryland. I enjoyed it and will recommend the hotel to my friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Hanover, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel and the service was the BEST. The staff was professional, friendly and very well trained. Excellent service was provided from check-in to check-out. Rooms were very clean. I intend to make this hotel my number one for all my stays in MD.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. It is so rewarding to hear that the staff was so attentive your needs and that you look forward to returning when visiting MD again!

We look forward to your return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Friendly front desk staff, very clean rooms, nice for a family trip , love the way the rooms are equipped with kitchen, microwave. Also pet friendly. I love the grab and go breakfast. Property is close to the metro also very c lse to six flag house keepers very friendly i would really recommended to others

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kelly - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed the in-room kitchen, that the hotel is pet-friendly and the grab and go breakfast; a new feature for our property. As well, thank you for your kind words about our housekeeping staff. I will be sure to share them!

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover? Share your experiences!