“Never go to this Creeky Place” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Landover
Los Angeles, California
“Never go to this Creeky Place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

the bath room looks like it was built in 1929, old bathtub with all hairs in it, the sink is stinking and the taps have algae formation, the microwave oven turntable does not work, since the legs are broken, the water filter in the kitchen never works..... the celings are peeling....the beds and linens had pubic hairs and when i went to replace the guy by name Bob was asking me if i could get the blankets which were bad...wow what a hospitality.

I dont exactly remember her name something like hareg or chareg ...... she had billed me $120 more when i checked in...... For the Manager of these place could you make this room a dumping yard for unwanted materials ....The room number is #104.....this is not at all wort the price i paid $457 for 4 days after $120 discount which i got as a discount from ESA on memorial day sale.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Uppermarlboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Mr. Bob presented me with excellent customer service. Very nice place to stay and cost effective given the cost of living in Washington D.C area. I enjoyed it. This place is close to Washington D.C., close to beltway, six flag and Red skin stadium even though it is in Largo,Maryland. I enjoyed it and will recommend the hotel to my friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Hanover, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel and the service was the BEST. The staff was professional, friendly and very well trained. Excellent service was provided from check-in to check-out. Rooms were very clean. I intend to make this hotel my number one for all my stays in MD.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. It is so rewarding to hear that the staff was so attentive your needs and that you look forward to returning when visiting MD again!

We look forward to your return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Friendly front desk staff, very clean rooms, nice for a family trip , love the way the rooms are equipped with kitchen, microwave. Also pet friendly. I love the grab and go breakfast. Property is close to the metro also very c lse to six flag house keepers very friendly i would really recommended to others

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kelly - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed the in-room kitchen, that the hotel is pet-friendly and the grab and go breakfast; a new feature for our property. As well, thank you for your kind words about our housekeeping staff. I will be sure to share them!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

It was my first time in United States and I was far away in India. I had to come to States for 2 months for business and travel got confirmed at the last minute.

Now, the most difficult work for me was to book accomodaton which needs to have small kitchen, fridge, washing facility, internet and so on. I checked with some of my colleagues who had been to States and they suggested me Extended Stay.

Depending upon my requirement, and distance from metro station - I called ESA Landover and call was picked up by Mary Gouzalez - the front office staff. First of all, I must say that she was very courteous and nice in explaining things to me. She explained me everything in detail and actually made me comfortable with the place and even told me about near by grocery store. I have decided not to call anyone else and booked ESA Landover for 2 months.

And I am really happy with choice!!

Thanks & Regards,
Mohiuddin Kakiwala

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Mohiuddin - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The staff and I were extremely happy to welcome you to the United States and be your "home away from home" during your travels. We hope you had a great time!

Your kind words have been shared with the entire staff. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Overall I would rate this as decent if you can keep the price just right. If you plan to stay for long time (60+ days), then make sure to call and ask for the special program. Their regular daily rate are not really that much lower as compared to other hotel in the area (assuming you want to visit D.C.). You can certainly get with a better hotel with almost the same daily rate ($90-$100), in maybe Greenbelt, or College Park.

If you plan to stay here for long, it's really not bad overall, it is very quite at night. It is by driving about 5 minutes away from a plaza (with various big name restaurant) and also close to a grocery store. So living condition is actually good over all. However couple of the complains that I have are the grab and go breakfast, it's not the type of breakfast we usually get in the hotel. It's just coffee, fruit, and some muffin, the closest thing to cereal are the oatmeals. It's nothing fancy, so if you are imaging a continental style breakfast this is not at all what you are going to get.

However, the worst thing about this hotel is the internet connection, the speed is just pathetic, if you want to send and receive email that's fine. But if you want to do youtube, sure it will work but you should click on the link go get a cup of coffee and come back because it is slow. Sometime I have to wait just to load a website. So forgot about Netflix or any youtube watching, it's too slow for that and they purposely slow the speed down to make it barely useable. Why? Because what they don't tell you in their so called "free wi-fi" ad is that they actually would like you to pay for the "slightly faster" internet for $30 dollars a month. It's not really that much faster anyways. So if you plan to stay here and do some remote work from the room, you'd better look else where or find an internet connection on your own. I think it's a bad policy knowing that most people stay at this hotel for a prolong period and the fact that internet is a pretty important part of every day life it's just sad that they limit the speed so much. I would seriously reconsider just because of the internet speed.

Room Tip: There are no gym so if you plan to do some exercise in your choose you'd better choose a room at...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Columbus, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I had to stay for a 2 week period on business. This hotel was great. Very clean and very nice staff. I felt very comfortable as if this was home away from home. It was a nice change to be able to cook and have a full refrigerator and stove. I really don't like eating out all the time.

Room Tip: Any room is great
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
I'm glad that you enjoyed our full kitchens, clean rooms and great service. Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover? Share your experiences!