“Extended Business Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Landover
Columbus, Georgia
“Extended Business Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I had to stay for a 2 week period on business. This hotel was great. Very clean and very nice staff. I felt very comfortable as if this was home away from home. It was a nice change to be able to cook and have a full refrigerator and stove. I really don't like eating out all the time.

Room Tip: Any room is great
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
I'm glad that you enjoyed our full kitchens, clean rooms and great service. Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

This was one of my many visit again to this hotel and as always I love it. Always very clean, staff is always polite and resourceful, kitchenette clean and useful. Out of the numerous times I've stayed here in the past year and a half I've never had a reason to complain. I've stayed here before and after the changes and upgrades and its always pleasant. I will forever be a loyal customer at my home away from home Extended Stay America Largo.

• Stayed November 2012
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for you for being a loyal customer here at Extended Stay America - Largo. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations and the service. We hope to see you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Nice friendly staff and very clean..
The staff helped carry my bags to the room the environment was kids friendly I loved the fact that I could cook instead of ordering out...overall the best hotel that I have stayed in period I look forward to coming back in the future

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and great service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

The employees here are very kind well manored. They make all my needs are met. I would recommend the extended stay to anyone. When i first came to the extended stay my room was very clean. Every time i went to the front desk they always presented themselves very well.

• Stayed October 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
It's great to hear that you like our clean rooms, our kitchen amenities and most importantly, our wonderful associates. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

The staff there was very nice to me. The rooms was very clean and neat. I would stay there anytime. This is one hotel I over since they open up. I feel like I am home being there.the staff do a veryhood job keeping it clean in there.

• Stayed October 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you.

Landover, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

my stay here was most memorable. nice budget friendly hotel that offers apartment facilities. great people at the front desk. it was indeed home away from home for me. i got to the hotel feeling lost after a long flight. this is because i did not know it would take a long drive from the Washington DC airport. but the moment i got in the desk officer Mr Bob was so nice giving a warm helpful reception. then I met Mr Henry, and they were a great help getting me to settle down in my great room. this was the beginning of a wonderful stay. then I met Mr Abraham, he was a great guy at work. extremely passionate about guest comfort and happiness. Mary and Hereg were equally nice. they were just there all the time ensuring each guest stay is as memorable as can be. excellent place.

Princess

Room Tip: i stayed on the 2nd floor. it was spacious, clean and quiet
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is good hotel for stay. We have recently shifted from India to Washington. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We had no problems till yet. The room are good and hygienic.

It would have been good of there would have been a shuttle service and full breakfast for the guest. This extended stay is better and nice from other extended stay america in united states.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

I am happy to be able to respond to you in this forum, as we never want a guest to feel like his or her concerns go unheard. I certainly understand your desire for more items on our Grab and Go Breakfast, because as it is our current offerings are not designed to be a full blown breakfast, but more of an expanded coffee bar. We advertise it as just that, because we don't want anyone to be disappointed when they discover we don't have a full breakfast. Our typical Grab and Go Breakfast includes gourmet coffee, Muffins, oatmeal, breakfast bars and fresh fruit. I wish that we had been able to communicate better to you exactly what we offer.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover? Share your experiences!