“Nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Landover
“Nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

The staff there was very nice to me. The rooms was very clean and neat. I would stay there anytime. This is one hotel I over since they open up. I feel like I am home being there.the staff do a veryhood job keeping it clean in there.

• Stayed October 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Landover, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

my stay here was most memorable. nice budget friendly hotel that offers apartment facilities. great people at the front desk. it was indeed home away from home for me. i got to the hotel feeling lost after a long flight. this is because i did not know it would take a long drive from the Washington DC airport. but the moment i got in the desk officer Mr Bob was so nice giving a warm helpful reception. then I met Mr Henry, and they were a great help getting me to settle down in my great room. this was the beginning of a wonderful stay. then I met Mr Abraham, he was a great guy at work. extremely passionate about guest comfort and happiness. Mary and Hereg were equally nice. they were just there all the time ensuring each guest stay is as memorable as can be. excellent place.

Princess

Room Tip: i stayed on the 2nd floor. it was spacious, clean and quiet
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is good hotel for stay. We have recently shifted from India to Washington. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We had no problems till yet. The room are good and hygienic.

It would have been good of there would have been a shuttle service and full breakfast for the guest. This extended stay is better and nice from other extended stay america in united states.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

I am happy to be able to respond to you in this forum, as we never want a guest to feel like his or her concerns go unheard. I certainly understand your desire for more items on our Grab and Go Breakfast, because as it is our current offerings are not designed to be a full blown breakfast, but more of an expanded coffee bar. We advertise it as just that, because we don't want anyone to be disappointed when they discover we don't have a full breakfast. Our typical Grab and Go Breakfast includes gourmet coffee, Muffins, oatmeal, breakfast bars and fresh fruit. I wish that we had been able to communicate better to you exactly what we offer.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

This by far is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Very cleanly and polite staff. A plus for me would be the smoking rooms!! And the smoking rooms are on the top floor so smoke doesn't travel to. Non smoking rooms. 5 star rating from me

• Stayed October 2012
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review, about your experience at our hotel. I'm glad that our entire staff was able to meet your expectation. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Washington, DC - Landover
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Extended Stay America - DC -Landover is my favorite place to stay. The staff is so courteous and helpful. This ranges from the front desk to housekeeping to maintenance. They really want you to be comfortable and satisfied. When in the area, I will always stay here and recommend Extended Stay America to others. Since I travel with my cat, the fact that Extended Stay America is pet friendly is a major plus.

Room Tip: I choose the first floor to be closer to the front desk.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you don't mind really bad smells and creepy bathrooms with crickets chirping all night, then do stay here! This place is a pit. All those people giving good reviews for this hotel must be former homeless, because this place is a step up from a homeless shelter. Maintenance knocked on my door early AM to see if anyone was in this room. Gee, how about check with the front desk first? NOT GOOD.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review for our hotel. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the experience you had while staying with us.

As well, I am sorry the a member of our staff disturbed you during your stay. Our maintenance staff are tasked with ensuring that all of our guests needs are attended to, and we were doing just that. It is procedure for them to knock on the room door to check for guests prior to entering; they will never go into a room unannounced. We will work to better communicate this in the future.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again or at any of our other brand locations in the future. We look forward to showing you our redoubled efforts.
Largo, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

One of the best location in outskirt of washington-DC which has close proximity to main amenities ,clean and green nature surrounding makes your stay pleasant , facility are upto mark along with friendly and supportive staff which will give you a comfort zone. I would like to give 7 out of 10 to this hotel for its services against the money which I paid.

Room Tip: corner room are best.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover? Share your experiences!