“Affordable ,Clean and best” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Landover
Largo, Maryland
“Affordable ,Clean and best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

One of the best location in outskirt of washington-DC which has close proximity to main amenities ,clean and green nature surrounding makes your stay pleasant , facility are upto mark along with friendly and supportive staff which will give you a comfort zone. I would like to give 7 out of 10 to this hotel for its services against the money which I paid.

Room Tip: corner room are best.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stayed Extended Stay America, We can have good facilitis with less price. It is in good location and accessable to all transport like metro train, bus and hightways. I would prepfer the same place for my next trip also.

Thanks
-SreeKiran Nageli

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
SreeKiran,

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you.

Landover Hills, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I am staying here for more than two months now... the staffs are so friendly and helpful.. recently they started breakfast service, this is really helpful for people like me who goes to work early in the morning... laundry service is also cheap here. the free wi-fi internet connection keeps us connected to our loved once even thousands of miles away from them...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Largo, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I am staying in Extended stay for more than 3 months, stay is good and the hotel staff are very kind and co-operative. Maintenance, Breakfast, Flat screen TV are good as well. I am enjoying the stay ..

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stayed at the Extended Stay America in Largo Md, My partner and I were severly dissapointed. The rooms were stinky, old, dingy,one of our windows had no screen and was open when we arrived, obviously to mask the horrible musty smell..coming from the wet carpet. We used a half of bottle of Febreeze in the room and it did not help at all. And to top the night off a crazy person..banged on all of the doors at 2 am in the morning, resulting in the police being called. DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE! UNLESS U HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO. NEVER GOING BACK...WE CHECKED OUT AFTER THE FIRST NIGHT. For the price that we paid to stay here you could have went to the Courtyard...even with their ant infested suites. Our two weekends staying in these two hotels have been a detect nightmare! I cant believe this shyt. OH YEAH AND THEY ALSO LIED ABOUT THE WIFI! THERE WAS NONE...AT ALL! HAD A NERVE TO GIVE US A CODE. THE ONLY GOOD THING WAS THAT THEY HAD OXYGEN AND SHOWTIME...SMH...REDICULOUS.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, July 30, 2012

I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the condition of your room. Please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. In response to your comments, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out how such an experience occurred and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity, and give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand locations in the future.
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

This hotel has the clean smell I need, and I can keep the windows open and get a steady cool breeze.

It's three blocks south of the Metro (Largo Town Center station, last stop on the Blue Line). Just exit the Metro parking lot and turn left; follow the curving road for three blocks (there's a sidewalk, and you'll see mostly grass and trees), then turn in at the same driveway as the Hampton Inn. This hotel is significantly cheaper than the Hampton, especially if you're staying for a week. I spent one night at the Hampton, which was nice except my room was next to a lot of machinery. Then I visited this hotel and moved across the parking lot.

Everything is spic and span. I love the coin laundry--all the other hotels I've been at in DC had prohibitively expensive valet laundry services. The room has a nice bathtub and shower, plus a big clean refrigerator, microwave, electric stove top, sink--even a toaster. Internet access is free. The bed is comfortable. Also, the quiet is lovely. This is the fourth hotel I've been at in DC, and it's the quietest.

I'm on the second floor. The hallways smell good. I'm very sensitive to smell, and I could tell that someone smoked a cigarette in the elevator at one time, but the scent was faint and didn't bother me.

Four blocks away (one block north of the Metro station) is a shopping center with one of Magic Johnson's giant movie theaters. I walked up there last night and had a wonderful grilled salmon meal at the South Carolina Kitchen.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Miltach, Bayern, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

stayed there multiple times on a buissnes trip.
very nice staff, clean rooms, and overall a great experience.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, DC - Landover? Share your experiences!