Only stayed here one night, but I would definitely do so again. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, from the counter people to the housekeeping staff. Everything was very clean. We stayed on the smoking side (yes it's a horrible habit I know) and it was nice to have that option. Once you open the door to that corridor the smell of smoke is unavoidable, but that's really any hotel with smoking rooms. The AC worked without a lot of noise, the water was hot, and there were plenty of pillows and fresh towels. Breakfast was surprisingly nice, with waffles, eggs, sausage, and biscuits n' gravy offered in addition to the standard bagels and cereal. No complaints here!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus La Plata Hotel La Plata
- Best Western Plus La Plata Hotel
- Best Western La Plata
- La Plata Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 74 rooms, contemporary design with open central lobby area - near Charles Country Fairgrounds/Courthouse - 2 blocks/MIR/Budds Creek. Each well-appointed room has been recently renovated and features granite bathroom countertops, free high-speed Internet access, cable television with HBO®, microwave, refrigerator and many other in-room amenities to make any stay more comfortable. The Best Western La Plata offers guests a deluxe continental breakfast, outdoor pool, exercise room and free use of business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus La Plata Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.