“Our new favorite pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Our new favorite pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Ledo's has long been our favorite place to go for pizza. We generally order California pizza, but last night we tried something new. We added spinach, mushrooms and pineapple to their white pizza. It was marvelous.

Ledo's also has great Italian wedding soup. It is a good place to take the family or for casual dining. The prices are very reasonable, the food is good, and the service is friendly.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

White Plains, MD
“Craving to return!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Ledo Pizza is a casual pizza place with lots of options. My husband ordered the Buffalo chicken pizza which he really enjoys. I saw the soup of the day was Maryland Crab, so I ordered the all you can eat soup, salad, and breadsticks. The first serving of the soup was excellent; although no large chunks of crabmeat, the flavoring was excellent. In the second serving, they must have just added some veggies to the soup, because they were crunchy. The salad was large, included romaine lettuce, and had meat and cheese, along with some flatbread with cheese cooked on it. The kids enjoyed their pepperoni pizza and breadsticks. The service was really good. The room temperature was slightly warmer than we would have preferred, but the great food made up for it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
La Plata, Maryland
“Great food, Reasonable prices...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

Been going to Ledo's since it opened in the late 1980's. Food is great - love the sauce and dough. Great portion size for the price. Can get busy on weekend nights. I highly recommend the Ledo's in La Plata!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Local restaurant with big city taste”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Still popular for its square pizza, Ledo's has expanded its menu to include soups, salads, sandwiches, and pasta. My personal favorite is their Italian wedding soup. I've had this soup in several restaurants, but no one else does it nearly as well. One of the great things about Ledo's is that it food tastes so fresh.

So far, this chain is located only in the Washington, DC area. My stepdaughters who moved to Los Angeles say that ledo's is one of the only things they miss about Washington.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great pizza, excellent dough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

The flavor of the dough is best. I'm not sure how they make it but it tastes very buttery (not oily). For non-Pizza Hut lovers, I'd definitely recommend this chain. However, make sure you print your coupons. I had one on my mobile device once and they wouldn't let me use it.

Visited June 2011