“Really Good Food & Nice People” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Kingsville
Cuisines: Pizza
Joppa, Maryland, United States
“Really Good Food & Nice People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

My family orders pizza for delivery one night a week from Margherita and it's always great. Sometimes we go in and get cheese steaks, mozz sticks and salads. The food is always good and the people there are always very nice. We have been enjoying Margherita for about 8 years now. Try their special salad with fresh mozz and shrimp, it's awesome or the eggplant parm on ciabattia (sp) bread. That's my husbands fave.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

headingsouth
“They rip off Groupon customers !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Went in to get my take out order of a coldcut, lasange and stuffed shells. The little guy was nice until I went to pay with my Groupon. Then his attitude changed to pissed off. His business posted the Groupon, he didnt expect people to come in with them ? He goes back in the kitchen talking to the cooks for a few minutes. Comes back out, would not look me in the face and still had a sour look. Not to my surprise, the sub looked like a 4 year old put it together, the WORST. The other dishes were bland. I would have been better off with a frozen Stouffers. It was not a cold cut, it was a stale sub roll with 4 pieces of lunch meat. If the food would have been good, I would have gone back while in the area. NO WAY. This place SUCKS in every way.

• Visited October 2012