“Always a treat for my employees” 4 of 5 stars

(410) 836-9600
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille & Pub at Mountain Branch, The is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 13 restaurants in Joppa
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Charlestown, Maryland
“Always a treat for my employees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great atmosphere, awesome service and a nice, simple but constantly uodated menu. I have held several company dinners & lunches here and have never been disappointed. The food is always delicious, hot, fresh and on time. I especially like their Administrative Assistant special lunch each year. They always have something regional on the menu (thing crab cakes, etc) as well as some good stand buys like burgers and club sandwhiches, Reubens, etc. You can't go wrong here if you are looking for a place to treat someone special.

Visited June 2012

70% Recommend
Baltimore, MD
“Great Restaurant in Harford County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have been to Mountain Branch several times and each time I was impressed. Last night I went for Restaurant Week where they offer an appetizer, entree and dessert for $30, $40 with wine pairings. This is my second time for Restaurant Week. I started with their seasonal mountain mohito for $5 which was served in a large glass, the size of 2 drinks most places. My mountain salad was fresh, I had the filet which was delicious and their bread pudding is amazing. Their brunch is also great but can get pricey with a couple mimosas. I love this place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fallston, MD
“Nice view, food ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I had been awhile since we had eaten here. After talking to a friend, she was saying how she had a wonderful Sea Bass dinner there just days before, it convinced me to give it another try. The dining area wasn't busy, the bar had a nice Happy Hour crowd. After being seated, server was a bit slow to greet us. He seemed a little unsure of the menu, maybe he was new. I had the Goat Cheese Spinach salad to start. It was very good and fresh. My husband had he Cream of Crab, he seemed to enjoy it, though it was serve with no spoon. The server never came to check on us, and we couldn't get anyone's attention to get a spoon. The Sea Bass was cooked perfect and portion size was nice, though a bit salty, it was served with a sauce with I had on the side. Food was good, not sure worth the price. They did have a nice wine list.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food with a scenic view.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

My husband and I are not golfers but we enjoy having dinner here. The restaurant overlooks the golf course and forest. It is really pretty to watch the sunset from the deck. The food is very good & worth the money. The reason I am not giving it a full 5 stars is that some of the staff and patrons are a bit stuck-up and unfriendly; certainly not everyone. This restaurant is a little treasure in Harford County.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

I attended a baby shower that was hosted here. It was horrible. The servers that were placed in our event did not know what they were doing at all! No one seemed to know what was going on, who was in charge, or what to do. The food was pretty good, but they ran out before everyone even got a plate!!! We were informed that more food was being cooked but it didnt come out until we had moved on with our activities. Overall I was not impressed with the disorganization. I will not be returning.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere