“Good expenrince” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8000 Washington Boulevard, Jessup, MD 20794   |
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Jessup
“Good expenrince”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I been staying here for a while now. Every time i come to check in i am greeted with a smile by Delmy. She was very helpful and was very nice. I been to other hotel around the area, this one is the best. Once again thank you Delmy for all your help.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Although the hotel was a great location for the Inner Harbor in Baltimore and the Monuments in DC the place and the service was the worst!!! The rooms smelled of mildew. We were there from Friday until Monday and they never once came to clean my room, they ran out of toilet tissue, wash clothes and on top of that out of the 10 staff members that I incountered 2 were polite, the rest very rude and non caring.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Jessup hotels

montreal
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked this because I was driving to Savannah and needed a place to crash for the night. Like another reviewer wrote on other sites some liked this place and others hated it. I felt like I needed to stay dressed in order to sleep. Nothing felt really clean,
had that cheap motel feel and smell. Their was also sketchy people hanging outside the front office. I had to sleep with earplugs as the noise from the highway and people walking by the room would resonate and keep me from falling asleep. Spend $10 more and go elsewhere. Don't be fooled by the pictures.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I love Red Roof Inns -- the outlets on the front of the night stand make it stand out for me. Unfortunately, guests don't respect the No Smoking policy and the rooms smell of smoke and whatever they used to try to cover the smoke smell. There was also a lot of litter in the parking lot.

As for wheelchair accessibility -- this place is like so many other Red Roof Inns. The shower bench is over the bath tub and isn't up to code for height. Sink and toilet are appropriate height and easy to use. The bed is too high.

Plenty of room to turn around in the room and the bathroom. Exterior door easy to open, no door closer to push against.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Red Roof Inn, Jessup, MD.

We are glad that you’ve enjoyed your stay. We look forward to another opportunity to serve your future accommodation needs.

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback which is shared with our staff to reinforce best practices, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

Albany, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nothing fancy, but it was okay. The room was pretty basic. We arrived right at check-in time and were given our three rooms. All three rooms were not ready with the beds still unmade. The housekeeper came and they were ready within 10 minutes. Thin walls and loud TV"s don't make for good neighbors.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
I wanted to take the time to thank you for your feedback all feedback serve as encouragement and opportunity to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

The Comments and feed backs we receive from our customers helps for the improvement of our service.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and your review.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Literally my worst hotel experience ever! A few minutes after i went to bed i started getting a weird itch on my right thigh and my right arm so i get up to see if there was something on my bed. To my surprise i found bed stains an d a tick! A live tick! What kimd of sanitary policies does this hotel have?? Dirty sheets, a tick and worst of all i left there with a rash and all the consiguer could say was "we're sorry call to make a complaint tommorow" how can you take a situation like this so lightly? I DO NOT recommend this place to no one! Ever...

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill in the guest survey regarding your most recent visit to our property. I appreciate your feedback and I will share it with our team. I am sorry to hear of your overall satisfaction with your stay.

I apologize for any inconveniences that may have arisen during your visit. I would appreciate any further feedback that you would care to share. Our goal is to continually improve our product and services for our valued guests. Again, my apologies. I look forward to hearing from you.

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Staid at the Red Roof for 3 nights- When I arrive only one clerk and very busy - I had made booking directly over the phone 2 weeks before - he was looking for my room - all my request where not honored... I went to see t one of the room - smelled like dog pee... you know this is a pet friendly hotel - Smell was terrible - Finally the room I got was OK - The weakness of the place is that there is only one clerk attending the front desk and a few times I went - he was not there and I had to wait a good 15 minutes.Also the interned connection at time was week ... Anyway for the price this is not a bad place to stay for a short time

Room Tip: thirs floor - corner room
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
I wanted to offer my apologies for your experience with us. I have discussed your concerns with the appropriate employees, and I can assure you that these issues won't occur again.

Thank you for sharing your experiences

GM

Been to Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade? Share your experiences!