“Love the concrete bldg.. Nice and quiet” 5 of 5 stars

You added Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8000 Washington Boulevard, Jessup, MD 20794   |
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Jessup
“Love the concrete bldg.. Nice and quiet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

After staing at the extended stay down the road and experienced the terrible service from Shazi we moved here.. I just love it. nice, clean, friendly staff but most of all quiet thanks to the concrete build its worth not having a kitchenette!

• Stayed July 2013
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn, In Jessup, MD We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Raneeka B.
GM

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

i travel alot due to my profesion and this is the best redroof inn i stay in. My check in was nice and fast. Delmy was very pleasant and extremely profesionala lways had a smile on her face that could light up the whole lobby. Delmy walked me to the procces if checking in. The location of this hotel is great. The staff is very friendly i would stay here again the rooms a large and clean. Once againg thank you Delmy you are the best. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed June 2013
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
I am so glad to hear you had a great experience at our property. It's always a pleasure to hear when one of our staff is able to deliver exceptional customer service and really make a guest happy. I'll be sure to let Delmy know how much you appreciated her service.I sure this will encourage her to keep up the good work.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again the next time your travel plans bring you to our area!

From Management and Staff,
at Red Roof, Columbia / Jessup
newark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I'm glad I read the reviews about this red roof . My check-in was nice and fast. I'm sorry I didn't get the young lady name who checked us in . Very pleasant young lady. I was pleased with my room. This is my first time staying at the newly renovated red roof. I traveled with 4 kids. The. Bed was very comfy. I would choose this inn again. I love the fact that there is not a carpet anymore.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. As a brand, we have listened to our guests and designed our rooms to meet and exceed their needs.

I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff as encouragement them to keep up their good work. We look forward to you next stay with us so we can continue to meet and exceed your expectations.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
Pasadena, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I had a free pass to the Red Roof Inn for the evening. I stopped at several of thier properties several of which were highly non satisfactory! However, This property in Jessup had a wonderful staff ...as i was close to home i didnt really have to stay but they were so polite and accomodating that i was more then happy to spend the night at this location. Large rooms, clean, friendly and safe...One of the best hotel experiences I have had with this chain! And PET FRIENDLY!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking time to post such a nice review about our hotel. I am glad you liked our nice, clean newly renovated rooms and the experience you had with our helpful staff.

By your kind words you are helping others to make a good decision about staying with us also during their travels.

Raneeka B
Tesimo, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We were just looking for a cheap place to stay for one night and that's what it was. We got a small but clean room; WLAN in included for under 70$. For sure not a place to spend holidays, but to sleep between philli an Washington DC it fit perfectly

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property and your stay with us. I am very glad to hear that you were comfortable and that you thought it was afforable, we try always to be conscious of our rates and the afforablitiy for our guest, we want our guest to have a great room at a great rate!

We look forward to your return!

Management and Staff
at Columbia / Jessup
Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

this was the best place i have stayed in a long time and the best in price and i should know i am a over the road truck driver and i get to stay in a lot of hotels all over the us i will bee staying with the red roof inn frome now on.i just cant put in to words how great the people made this stay for me thanx for all u did to help

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for posting a review about your stay at our hotel. We are all very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found that our location was able to still suit your needs.
I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Thank you again and we all look forward to serving you again should you return to Maryland.

Raneeka Boulhassane & Staff
Woodstock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

General Manager, Raneeka Boulhassaane, is a prize asset to this hotel. Because of her excellent skills, along with staff Delmy, Diane, Shawane, Laverne - I go out of my way to stay at this hotel. I have stayed at many Red Roof Inns and have no complaints with any. Because of the people listed above, this is my favorite. Also the renovation gets an "A". They even gave me a Christmas card and hung it at the front desk. That is what I call PRECIOUS. I stay there nearly every Tue. night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review about your experience with our Inn here at the Jessup, MD. Property. I am so happy to hear that you were so impressed with the hotel and our staff. I am glad to know that we always make you feel welcomed and at home.

It is our goal to give our guest a great stay at a great price. We look forward to serving you and your family again when you return to the area.

I will make sure all the staff gets to read this wonderful review!

Raneeka Boulhassane and Staff,

Been to Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade? Share your experiences!