“Friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8000 Washington Boulevard, Jessup, MD 20794   |
Ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Jessup
“Friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

i travel alot due to my profesion and this is the best redroof inn i stay in. My check in was nice and fast. Delmy was very pleasant and extremely profesionala lways had a smile on her face that could light up the whole lobby. Delmy walked me to the procces if checking in. The location of this hotel is great. The staff is very friendly i would stay here again the rooms a large and clean. Once againg thank you Delmy you are the best. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed June 2013
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
I am so glad to hear you had a great experience at our property. It's always a pleasure to hear when one of our staff is able to deliver exceptional customer service and really make a guest happy. I'll be sure to let Delmy know how much you appreciated her service.I sure this will encourage her to keep up the good work.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again the next time your travel plans bring you to our area!

From Management and Staff,
at Red Roof, Columbia / Jessup

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
newark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I'm glad I read the reviews about this red roof . My check-in was nice and fast. I'm sorry I didn't get the young lady name who checked us in . Very pleasant young lady. I was pleased with my room. This is my first time staying at the newly renovated red roof. I traveled with 4 kids. The. Bed was very comfy. I would choose this inn again. I love the fact that there is not a carpet anymore.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. As a brand, we have listened to our guests and designed our rooms to meet and exceed their needs.

I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff as encouragement them to keep up their good work. We look forward to you next stay with us so we can continue to meet and exceed your expectations.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
Pasadena, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I had a free pass to the Red Roof Inn for the evening. I stopped at several of thier properties several of which were highly non satisfactory! However, This property in Jessup had a wonderful staff ...as i was close to home i didnt really have to stay but they were so polite and accomodating that i was more then happy to spend the night at this location. Large rooms, clean, friendly and safe...One of the best hotel experiences I have had with this chain! And PET FRIENDLY!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking time to post such a nice review about our hotel. I am glad you liked our nice, clean newly renovated rooms and the experience you had with our helpful staff.

By your kind words you are helping others to make a good decision about staying with us also during their travels.

Raneeka B
Tesimo, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We were just looking for a cheap place to stay for one night and that's what it was. We got a small but clean room; WLAN in included for under 70$. For sure not a place to spend holidays, but to sleep between philli an Washington DC it fit perfectly

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property and your stay with us. I am very glad to hear that you were comfortable and that you thought it was afforable, we try always to be conscious of our rates and the afforablitiy for our guest, we want our guest to have a great room at a great rate!

We look forward to your return!

Management and Staff
at Columbia / Jessup
Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

this was the best place i have stayed in a long time and the best in price and i should know i am a over the road truck driver and i get to stay in a lot of hotels all over the us i will bee staying with the red roof inn frome now on.i just cant put in to words how great the people made this stay for me thanx for all u did to help

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for posting a review about your stay at our hotel. We are all very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found that our location was able to still suit your needs.
I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Thank you again and we all look forward to serving you again should you return to Maryland.

Raneeka Boulhassane & Staff
Woodstock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

General Manager, Raneeka Boulhassaane, is a prize asset to this hotel. Because of her excellent skills, along with staff Delmy, Diane, Shawane, Laverne - I go out of my way to stay at this hotel. I have stayed at many Red Roof Inns and have no complaints with any. Because of the people listed above, this is my favorite. Also the renovation gets an "A". They even gave me a Christmas card and hung it at the front desk. That is what I call PRECIOUS. I stay there nearly every Tue. night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review about your experience with our Inn here at the Jessup, MD. Property. I am so happy to hear that you were so impressed with the hotel and our staff. I am glad to know that we always make you feel welcomed and at home.

It is our goal to give our guest a great stay at a great price. We look forward to serving you and your family again when you return to the area.

I will make sure all the staff gets to read this wonderful review!

Raneeka Boulhassane and Staff,
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I arrived and decided to stay an extra day the front desk guy accommodated me with my needs to the fullest and asked me to make reservation online for the extra day i added to my stay, so i did right away also paid with my credit card well the bill that was charged to my account was for three days of stay which i agree, but on the day before my check out the girl in front desk asked me in a rude and discurtious way that i needed to pay and CASH if not i had to leave and my family was there with me she treated me like i couldn't pay and not believing me with reservation, she charged me more than i had already paid, she didn't want to hear me i even tried to explain that my reservation was online and also even showed her my account. However she didn't know where my reservation online was, she kept saying my credit card was used just to hold my room, so i reply okay it still going to be the same card i'll use to pay so why not wait until my check out and run it through ? Who knows what she was thinking. It was over all a horrible experience having to wake up to that argument with her with no need. But i can say the manager right away took good care of it also the non-smoking room was nice and clean. In the future i'll stay somewhere else with friendlier staff. ;)

• Stayed April 2013
I was not happy to hear that you had billing and customer service issues at our Inn, we strive to achieve excellent customer service for our guest in hopes to keep them as regular customers who look forward to returning as regular guest each time they are in the area.

Please except my sincerest apologizes for us not being able to meet those standards in your case. Although, I am glad that I was eventual able to resolve some of your issues I wish it could have been a better experience for you.

If you are ever in the area please re-think your decision to stay with us, because we would love to have you as a guest again at our Hotel.

Raneeka B.
GM

Travelers are raving about these Jessup hotels

Been to Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade? Share your experiences!