“I didnt have to stay but i chose too!” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8000 Washington Boulevard, Jessup, MD 20794   |
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Jessup
Pasadena, Maryland, United States
“I didnt have to stay but i chose too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I had a free pass to the Red Roof Inn for the evening. I stopped at several of thier properties several of which were highly non satisfactory! However, This property in Jessup had a wonderful staff ...as i was close to home i didnt really have to stay but they were so polite and accomodating that i was more then happy to spend the night at this location. Large rooms, clean, friendly and safe...One of the best hotel experiences I have had with this chain! And PET FRIENDLY!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post such a nice review about our hotel. I am glad you liked our nice, clean newly renovated rooms and the experience you had with our helpful staff.

By your kind words you are helping others to make a good decision about staying with us also during their travels.

Raneeka B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Tesimo, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We were just looking for a cheap place to stay for one night and that's what it was. We got a small but clean room; WLAN in included for under 70$. For sure not a place to spend holidays, but to sleep between philli an Washington DC it fit perfectly

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property and your stay with us. I am very glad to hear that you were comfortable and that you thought it was afforable, we try always to be conscious of our rates and the afforablitiy for our guest, we want our guest to have a great room at a great rate!

We look forward to your return!

Management and Staff
at Columbia / Jessup
Glen Burnie, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

this was the best place i have stayed in a long time and the best in price and i should know i am a over the road truck driver and i get to stay in a lot of hotels all over the us i will bee staying with the red roof inn frome now on.i just cant put in to words how great the people made this stay for me thanx for all u did to help

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for posting a review about your stay at our hotel. We are all very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found that our location was able to still suit your needs.
I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Thank you again and we all look forward to serving you again should you return to Maryland.

Raneeka Boulhassane & Staff
Woodstock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

General Manager, Raneeka Boulhassaane, is a prize asset to this hotel. Because of her excellent skills, along with staff Delmy, Diane, Shawane, Laverne - I go out of my way to stay at this hotel. I have stayed at many Red Roof Inns and have no complaints with any. Because of the people listed above, this is my favorite. Also the renovation gets an "A". They even gave me a Christmas card and hung it at the front desk. That is what I call PRECIOUS. I stay there nearly every Tue. night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review about your experience with our Inn here at the Jessup, MD. Property. I am so happy to hear that you were so impressed with the hotel and our staff. I am glad to know that we always make you feel welcomed and at home.

It is our goal to give our guest a great stay at a great price. We look forward to serving you and your family again when you return to the area.

I will make sure all the staff gets to read this wonderful review!

Raneeka Boulhassane and Staff,
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I arrived and decided to stay an extra day the front desk guy accommodated me with my needs to the fullest and asked me to make reservation online for the extra day i added to my stay, so i did right away also paid with my credit card well the bill that was charged to my account was for three days of stay which i agree, but on the day before my check out the girl in front desk asked me in a rude and discurtious way that i needed to pay and CASH if not i had to leave and my family was there with me she treated me like i couldn't pay and not believing me with reservation, she charged me more than i had already paid, she didn't want to hear me i even tried to explain that my reservation was online and also even showed her my account. However she didn't know where my reservation online was, she kept saying my credit card was used just to hold my room, so i reply okay it still going to be the same card i'll use to pay so why not wait until my check out and run it through ? Who knows what she was thinking. It was over all a horrible experience having to wake up to that argument with her with no need. But i can say the manager right away took good care of it also the non-smoking room was nice and clean. In the future i'll stay somewhere else with friendlier staff. ;)

• Stayed April 2013
I was not happy to hear that you had billing and customer service issues at our Inn, we strive to achieve excellent customer service for our guest in hopes to keep them as regular customers who look forward to returning as regular guest each time they are in the area.

Please except my sincerest apologizes for us not being able to meet those standards in your case. Although, I am glad that I was eventual able to resolve some of your issues I wish it could have been a better experience for you.

If you are ever in the area please re-think your decision to stay with us, because we would love to have you as a guest again at our Hotel.

Raneeka B.
GM

Travelers are raving about these Jessup hotels

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I recently was in the Jessup area due to a death in the family & had not made reservation but, was looking for something afforadable. I was initially hesitant about staying at a red roof however I was extremely pleasantly surprised. I had the pleasure of having the manager Ranieka check me. She was helpful and friendly and gave great customer service; She even extended me a late checkout too convenient me. I would definelty recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Inn and your experience. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed positive interaction with all of our associates as well as myself. Our guests’ satisfaction is our number one priority, and we are happy to hear your expectations are always met. I hope you wil continue to stay with us, during your visits to Maryland or the DC area.

We look forward to your return!

Raneeka B
GM
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed here for 3 weeks while looking for a house due to a job transfer from Texas. All of the staff was great but Delmy stood out from all the rest. She was alway polite, courteous and had a smile ready to greet you when you walked through the door. She help me navigate my way around a new city by giving me or printing out directions to places I needed to go. She made wonderful suggestions on places to eat.

Room Tip: The average rating for cleanliness was only due to they were remodeling the rooms and they had large...