“A great night” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Jessup
Perry, Florida
“A great night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stayed here just one night but will return if ever in the area. Great beds, great tv, great staff on site. Rooms were clean and ready when we got there, they welcomed us and overall, it was a great experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay and experience here with the Red Roof, in Jessup, MD. It is not only our job but most of all our pleasure to insure that you have a pleasant, comfortable stay, with friendly helpful people to serve you.

It is customers like you that make it so easy for us to do our jobs! We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.

Raneeka B.

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Fruitland, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

This hotel rates well below terrible.. No A/C, no towels in room, dirty everywhere, room phone unusable, clock broken, fan hummed louder than a Mack Truck, and no service from staff! Told room not changable! Last trip here.... and the shame is that this was, once upon a time, a great Red Roof. Red Roof needs to employ "Undercover Boss" at this one or change this location to a
"hourly rental" location which seemed to be the case anyway given the "all night" activity. Definately not a businessman's location or anywhere you would want to spend with family along!

Room Tip: I have spent many nights at Red Roofs.. usually always a good stay. Just NOT this one!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to express your feelings about your stay at our hotel. Please know that was not the typical service at our hotel, I certainly apologize for the inconvenience’s you experienced during your stay with us.

Please know that I have addressed every single one of your concerns and they have been corrected, I would like to invite you back to stay with us again.

Please reach out to me at the property directly, I will be happy to make the reservation for you.

Raneeka B.

Travelers are raving about these Jessup hotels

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Once in room we noticed cigarette hole in bed spread. When we tried to close bathroom door the metal molding on the carpet was bent up off floor so much door wouldn't close. Only ice machine in 3 story motel was next to office on 1st floor. No coffee machine.

• Stayed April 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I booked my stay at the Red Roof Inn Columbia, MD location on line, I was apprehensive at first because I have heard such horror stories. But I gave it a shot ... and boy was I on the money!! My reason was due to relocation to MD from Nashville, TN and needed a temporary place until my house was complete for move in..We stayed for 6 weeks !!!!. I nor my spouse can say anything negative about our stay!!..... The staff ( all of the maids, maintenance, well just let me say the entire staff day and night ), were friendly, helpful and so accommodating to our every need, anything extra we needed was provided. We were always greeted with a smile!!!
The room was spacious and clean, it was non smoking and it DID NOT smell like an ashtray !!! plenty of lighting and the linens were fresh and very clean. We had a King bed and it was very comfortable and the pillows were new and firm not stained or out of shape. The TV was a bit outdated but it served it's purpose. Free HBO !!
I had a Fridge and Micro in my room, had plenty of work space and the Internet was FREE a plus in my book!!!

Ms. R. Boulhassane has a wonderful staff working in her hotel and I would stay here again if the need were to arise, I would recommend the facility to anyone visiting or staying in the Baltimore area, the location is easily accessible to the I- 95 corridor, there are plenty of nearby attractions and restaurants including Dave's Diner right next door. The Columbia Mall is also nearby, all in all, a great location.

Kudos to Red Roof Inn,
Mr and Mrs Velez-Lorenzo

Room Tip: Back rooms are non smoking and no traffic noise
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Very good location for work reasons getting back and forth in the Balt/ Wash DC area. RRI is a standard class hotel, but the one bed and work desk was perfectly functional for my needs. Easy in and out to the freeway. Great service by the front desk attendants. Cleaning staff was very good too. Hotel is old and showing wear, but a good value overall

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thank you for your response, We look forward to you returning and hope that we will be able to better serve you on your next stay with us.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

This Red Roof is convenient to I-95, Baltimore/DC expressway, US1 and military/DOD locations, We needed a place untilour new home was ready and this suited our needs well. Close to several reasonable restaurants and a washer dryer on site. The fridge/microwave worked really well for a hotel. Rooms were clean but hotel is a bit older and not fancy.

Room Tip: 5 day rates are a great value.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
RRI187MGR, Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade, responded to this review, October 20, 2011
I would like to take the time to thank you for your response about our property, We look forward to your return and hope you remain a customer of ours, so that you may see some of the great changes we will be making in the up coming year.

Thanks for you remarks,
Wooster, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011 via mobile

This hotel, or perhaps I should say motel as the doors to the rooms are all on exterior hallways, was ok to sleep. It isn't the best neighborhood and quite often there were empty beer bottles in the walkways and stairways. The ladies at the front desk seemed annoyed at our presence and were rude when we had to "disturb" them yet again bc there was no power to our room. The room itself was semi clean, as the sheets had stains and the fridge did not look to have been cleaned out after the last guest left. Would not stay again, this hotel makes me realize you get what you pay for!

• Stayed September 2011

Been to Red Roof Inn Washington DC - Columbia / Fort Meade? Share your experiences!