“Great value in this awesome hotel.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn near Ft Meade

You added Quality Inn near Ft Meade to your Saves list
Quality Inn near Ft Meade
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8828 Washington Boulevard, Route 1, Jessup, MD 20794 (Formerly Comfort Inn Ft. Meade-Savage Mill)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Jessup
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Great value in this awesome hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a rare gem in the area. For the price, I'd say you get quite a bargain. We paid less than $100 for the night to get very clean rooms, clean bathroom, hot water, FREE wireless Internet, a free breakfast buffet that was amazingly filled with all kinds of goodies. We stopped on the way to DC and the hotel is about 30 minutes from the mall so not really close. Still it's close enough and I'd highly recommend staying here if you are going to DC.

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel was old, but good enough for the night. Stains on furniture and not what I would consider clean. Price was good for the area, but you get what you pay for. Very secluded area with alot of truckers parked outside all night. The breakfast left alot to be desired.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Rocky Mount NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I needed a quick stop over on my trip to north carolina and this location served me well. From night auditor to housekeeping staff was great. Did not have time to enjoy breakfast but from the look of it it looked just fine.

• Stayed March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My parents were coming to visit while I was attending school at Ft. Meade. First, this isn't that close - maybe 10 minutes? It is very hard to get literally into the location because of the traffic. The beds were so hard my mom's back was hurting the whole time. My parents got a handicapped room, which I highly suggest. It did come with a microwave and fridge. There is laundry services in the basement with the gym. There is a strip mall around a block away with places to eat. Breakfast is ok...wouldn't stay again.

Room Tip: handicapped room 118
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Huntsville, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This Comfort Inn has a very helpful staff. Unfortunately the rooms are somewhat worn and frayed in appearance. The bathroom showed signs of sloppy repair and the rug had spots. The breakfast was excellent. When checking out I saw that I had been billed an unexpected $1.06 ($1.00 plus $0.06 Tax) for the room safe. I questioned the item and was told that it was in the fine print of the initial paperwork that I had signed upon arrival. This is clearly a deceptive and, possible, illegal practice. I would not return in fear of other such hidden costs.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for a couple months off and on. It was the best experience I've had living out of a suitcase. The staff was very courteous and friendly. They always had a smile while performing their duties to me and others staying there. Ms Jackie and Ms Toni would always greet me with a hello and how are you doing everytime I walked through the door. It was to the point of me announcing I'm home when ever I checked back in after a weekend off. The Monday night football spread was the greatest. Ms Toni always made sure that there was something there for us to enjoy the game. I met some very interesting people while staying at this hotel. People came together to make sure everyone was okay during Hurricane Sandy. Even though the lights went out, everyone were taken care of, and made to feel safe and secure during this experience. I would booked this hotel again in a heartbeat any time I'm in the area again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
los angeles ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

we arrived a the hotel at 4 pm were given room 209 on the main floor all seemed good we went off to our part we were attendig. we got back about 9:30 went to bed and about an hour later and then all night long heard everyone who wnetot eh vending machine and ice maker
I finally got out of bedto assk the ladies at the soda machine who were being just a bit loud for one am to please keep it down a touch.
The breakfast was alright for a free breakfast. The coffee good and fresh. I asked if that was the only room left and tht is why we were givn ti and the night manager said NO they had plentyof rooms. We are platinum member and have always in the past been givne gret rooms when we stay at other comfort inns.
If we go back we wlll definely not stay in 209. The night manager took the $1.00 charge for th esafe we did not use off our bill wopee.
thanks

Room Tip: Do not shoose 209 or any room near a vending machine
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jessup
Sleep Inn Jessup
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 16 in Laurel
3.5 of 5 stars 75 reviews
Holiday Inn Columbia East - Jessup

Been to Quality Inn near Ft Meade? Share your experiences!