“Will treat you better than family...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 8 hotels in Jessup
Tucson, Arizona
“Will treat you better than family...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this location and loved every moment of it. The staff is outstanding, Christine checked us in. She was able to provide us with area attractions and restaurants and was very informative about the hotel. Customer service was the best I have almost ever had given to us. Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Well taken care of hotel and very dedicated staff. Breakfast was a nice perk as well. We will certainly be using this location in the future. I advise you do the same, you will not regret it! Did I mention at night you can hear a pen drop....so quiet!

Room Tip: First floor was smoking floor I believe...non smokers stick with third floor rooms.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

19 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Hanover, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Good room, good service, good price, convenient to work and arundel mills mall.People are nice and friendly. Also the casino is within minutes of the hotel. They have a work out facility with a treadmill, weights and TV while you exercise.

Room Tip: The second and third floors are non smoking floors.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Staff is awesome....makes you feel very welcome. Place is extremely clean and they have a great breakfast. One thing that I think puts them over the top is that the always have fresh baked cookies at the front desk every night.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Scranton, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

First, we checked in while cops were escorting two weed smoking houligans out of the hotel. I understand this happens. The night auditor was EXTREMELY friendly about this. She knew that we had arrived late after a 5 1/2 hour drive. We asked for a late check out, and she said we could do noon, but if we called before eleven we could do one o'clock.

The following morning, we called and the lady on the phone was EXTREMELY RUDE. She told my boyfriend that we were already charged a late fee, and no one would ever extend us that late. My boyfriend told her about the previous night and she actually said, "THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM. I DON'T CARE." We RUSHED to get our things together. We were attending a wedding that day and didn't even get the chance to shower. Thankfully we were staying at the Homewood Suites by Hilton that night, and they let us check in early.

When I went to the register (Ms. Patel- It's on the receipt as checked out by) was very rude and gave me my receipt. When I asked her to remove the safe fee, SHE ROLLED HER EYES AT ME!

Never again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Could not understand the woman at the front desk. Her disposition is not ideal for being at the front desk as she is a bit abrasive. One thing I loathe is to walk down the entire isle of smoking rooms to get to my non-smoking room. The room was very stuffy and about 85 degrees when I entered. They could at least have the air circulating. Check out was about the same. Could not find the front desk staff. He was outside rummaging through his car. When I received my receipt, they automatically charged me for the use of the safe. He became frustrated when I told him to take the charge off. The positive is that it's close to the airport.

• Stayed September 2012
Mountain View, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

A nice place to stay in Jessup. I stayed there for 2 nights and i was really happy with their services. The premises are really nice and the staff is really friendly... If you are in Jessup... just stay there

Room Tip: Get a queen or a king room...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I will NEVER go to another Sleep Inn in my life - especially not this one. I arrived at 4am, after an 8hr drive, went to my room and killed a bug upon opening the door. I thought, it's just one little bug, don't worry about it. The room was stuffy so I turned on the air condition. Within minutes, other criters started climbing the walls. I immediately got my things, and went back to the lobby to let the guy know I would not be staying there. He apologized and said he'd credit my account back. I went through the weekend knowing that the credit probably wouldn't occur until the next business day, but I called every day asking to speak with management - they NEVER returned my calls! On Wednesday of the following week, I checked my account again to see if the funds were credited back to my account - they were not. So I called my bank and asked if I should worry, and was told that it can take up to 10 business days to receive the credit back in my account. Tomorrow will mark 2 weeks since this occurance, and I still haven't gotten my money back. After verifying this with my bank, I called Sleep Inn, and the lady I've spoken with is extremely rude and tells me that they have already given me my money back, and my bank is lying... Really?? NEVER AGAIN!

Room Tip: Don't even consider this disgusting place!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn Jessup? Share your experiences!