“Verbally and physically abused by another guest!!! Witnessed by Shatzi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8550 Washington Blvd, Jessup, MD 21046   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Jessup
“Verbally and physically abused by another guest!!! Witnessed by Shatzi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

This use to be an awesome place,
I got verbally abused nightly by some lady who knocks on my door to do this. We crossed paths in the parking lot and she physically abused me. I've complained to shatzi and staff daily and not a thing was done. Until the physical altercation I had to move after being a faithful guest on numerous occasions this time for 15 months.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so sorry that you were involved in an altercation while staying at our hotel. Please know, the staff and I tried to provide you with the best care after this event took place, including calling the police. Still, I am very disheartened to read that you opted to stay somewhere else even after action was taken.

We really appreciated you staying at our hotel for the length of time you did. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again.

25 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Owings Mills, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Best customer service in the area, friendly and caring. Thanks to Shazia at the front desk for making my stay so interesting and comfortable. The room was fresh and clean. The breakfast bar was a nice touch but not enough food, a little more variety would help. Other wise I would recommend this hotel and location to everyone.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location as well as our staff members. Also your suggestions for the grab and go breakfast will definitely be taken into consideration.

Owings Mills, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My family and i had a great stay at this hotel, especially the customer service that was provided to us from Ms. Shazia. She was very sweet to the kids and paid extra attention to the little things that make kids happy. The breakfast was good, but not enough in quanity for my large family size. I was really happy with the nominal rate of the rooms. Location was great, and the rooms were very clean.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Rhyma - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that the grab and go breakfast did not meet your needs; however, I am glad to hear that Shazia was so sweet to your children. I will be sure to share your comments with her.

Thank you again. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
HOUSTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Location, excellent. Close to BWI, Walmart(2), restaurants(at least 15), washateria on site, fast wifi, super cleaning service and front desk. Continental breakfast of fresh fruit, oatmeal and coffee. The coffee is stupendous. Rich, full bodied and strong. Outstanding. And the price. Super excellent. Full refrigerator, stove top, plates, real silver ware and coffee pot with toaster.

• Stayed February 2013
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for nice comments about our full Kitchens, clean rooms and great location. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Elkridg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

A very confortble stay we had for our last stop at this location. The manager on duty (Claudia) recommanded to us places to visit and help us find places we didn't know about. Truly the staff were awsome. Bravo Zulu to all the staff. especially to the maintenance guy! who had a smile and ready to help everytime we needed something.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that enjoy the room and that our staff was so friendly and helpful_. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

ta great place to stay, nice staff. I come all the time and would recommend to anyone staying in the area. love th coffee bar but would like more pastries. Muffins get a little old. All staff try their best to help with anything that is needed. My stay is always comfortable. Thanks

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review of our establishment. I was pleased to see that you enjoy the accommodations and the staff are very helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Bridgewater, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed there for a night and it was extremely comfortable. Veronica, behind the front desk, was extremely helpful and was always smiling. She was able to answer all of our questions and guide us to the different places we needed to find. The hotel had all the basics for an affordable price, which is what we were looking for.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review, about your experience at our hotel. I'm glad that our entire staff was able to meet your expectation. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade? Share your experiences!