Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8550 Washington Blvd, Jessup, MD 21046   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Jessup
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012 via mobile

Clean and comfortable, home away from home. Stayed here 2 years ago while working in the area and recently returned I love it

• Stayed February 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade, responded to this review, April 20, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Baltimore - Laurel. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

28 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Gloucester, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

There were flying bugs in one room (I killed 1 to 2 a day) so they switched me to another room and within an hour killed 3 more bugs and there were beer bottle caps under the bed and on the bathroom floor. Switched to another room which was handicapped and it had only 1 bug in the bathroom and broken furniture. Sheets had stains and comforters had stains and cigeratte burns in them. Carpets were dirty and barely vacuumed and after taking a shower I found a black hair on my towel and i'am blonde. But I have stayed at other Extended Stays in other locations which were clean and bug free.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Laurel, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2010

I stayed for 4 days/3 nights and found the room very nice and comfortable and the staff professional and very nice. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

Not a business hotel - Not particularly clean - absolutely nothing about this place that would make us want to stay again. Charged extra for WiFi. Hope they are putting that extra income into more confortable beds. Better choices to stay in the are for the same money.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2010

This hotel isn't really what I would considered something for business travelers. The only time I stayed here was twice when I needed something last minute and got it on priceline for name your price extremely cheap. It was like $40 or less. The mattress is extremely hard like a wooden floor. It is the most uncomfortable bed I ever slept in. For a queen size bed they only give two pillows which are very flat. A lot of rooms are smoking rooms or near non-smoking rooms. The other customers certainly didn't look like business travelers either. For some reason "Extended Stay" would strike me more for someone on business. I was surprised that it came up on my Name my Own Price as the winning bid. I did not notice any extra amenities.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
TN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2006

Avoid this hotel. Only a 2 year old property, but not recommended for business or leisure travelers. For starters, they only had one cart for luggage. My husband had to take the luggage out one peice at a time, because someone took it and kept it. Staff had no idea where it was. Staff did upgrade us to non-smoking king room, but smoke from adjoining rooms filled our room. My husband suffers from Asthma and smoke irritated his breathing. We were grateful to be upgraded to a king room, but the bed was so hard, I felt as if I was sleeping on the floor. I am a chronic pain sufferer so the bed aggrevated already painful areas. The only positive thing about hotel was that wireless internet was available for a one time low price during stay. I believe $4.95 for the length of time no matter how long you are there. I would not stay at this hotel again and would not recommend this hotel to non-smokers and chronic pain sufferers.

• Liked — Wireless internet was available and affordable.
  • Disliked — Smoke from adjoing rooms filling non-smoking room and "hard as a rock" bed!
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Laurel - Ft. Meade? Share your experiences!