“The people are friendly some and it is conveniently located...” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Indian Head

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stayed at this motel from 7/20/14 - 7/25/14. We checked in this motel on Sunday afternoon. We expected to find brochures of things to do in the area and in Baltimore and DC since both were just short drives (about 30 minutes) away. We chose this Motel for that reason. We didn't want to stay in the city. We only received maid service 1 out of 4 days. Not the usual for a Super 8.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

After reading some of the posted reviews I was not 100% sold on the idea of staying here. I found none of the negative points posted here except for no swimming pool which did not matter to me as I was not on vacation but visiting in connection with a friend's funeral. When I saw the rate I thought to myself "Oh my" but what I found was equal to double and even triple the price quality. I spent three nights there and ate my breakfast there the first morning but at the insistence of my grandson I went to McDonalds the 2nd morning and the 3rd morning I departed the motel at 4am which was too early for breakfast. I found a courteous and efficient staff, clean rooms, hallways, elevators and breakfast area. It was the only motel within 25 miles of where I needed to be but it met all my needs. I was in a smoke free room and it smelled smoke free. All furnishings, in my opinion, were up to date and my grandson enjoyed the free wifi. I found no bate and switch here; the online price I was quoted is what I was charged. Great stay.

Room Tip: My bed was soft which my wife would have loved had she been along. For me I prefer a harder bed. D...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My mother and I stayed earlier this month. There was no significance in the area, but it was close to all we wanted to do. Just a place to sleep while we ran around Maryland and Washington DC. I searched around for different properties while doing my research of Maryland. I am a Wyndham Rewards member and I have stayed at many Super 8 hotels.The staff and owners were extremely helpful and attentive. I will defiantly stay at this property again when I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Tyumen, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Huge rooms equipped with almost everything. 1 meter wide flat screen TV. Stunning view to the wild forest with squirrels and rabbits jumping by. Very good breakfast with plenty of room to have it.
Affordable price, friendly and helpful staff. So it is one of the best motels I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Comfort Inn
#9 of 12 in Springfield
4.0 of 5 stars 177 reviews
BEST WESTERN Plus La Plata Inn

Been to Super 8 Indian Head? Share your experiences!