Good price, reasonable place. Happy with the free wifi. Not too thrilled about the breakfast- pancakes taste a little "off", but its better than paying for breakfast elsewhere. The room isn't huge, but its fine for my 2 kids and I. It's reasonably clean and quiet. My biggest complaint is that the shuttle has room for 5-7 people and only goes to the Metro once an hour, on the hour. At spring break, lots ofpeople use the Metro and it seems like more trips should be made. If you're not lucky enough to sign up first, you might have to pay $12-15 for a taxi to get to the Metro. I will say, I think the shuttle driver is excellent though. Very prompt and friendly!! also, no one mentions that the T18 bus stop is just outside the front gate to the left. It brings you to the Metro if there's not room on the shuttle, so I was appreciative to figure that out. Lastly, others said the neighborhood was sketchy, and but it seems fine to me. Not a high class area, but not terrible either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Washington DC/BW Parkway is conveniently located off of the Baltimore-Washington Parkway and is just minutes from Downtown, D.C., Bowie State University, the White House, the University of Maryland, Chinatown historic neighborhood, Washington Convention Center, the Baltimore Convention Center, College Park Aviation Museum, DAR Constitution Hall performance venue, NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, the Smithsonian Institution, Merriweather Post Pavilion entertainment facility, FedEx Field-the Home of the Washington Redskins, and Prince George's Community Sportsplex. Sightseeing tours depart from the hotel and the Metro station is easily accessible.Please let me take a moment to highlight some of the great benefits and amenities your guest will receive at our newly renovated facility.Guest Room Amenities Include:•Coffee Makers•Iron and Ironing Board•Voice Mail and Data ports•Wired and Wireless High Speed Internet Connection•In room movies and cable access •Hair Dryers•Refrigerator and microwaves in every room•In-Room Safes for your convenience•Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast that includes but is not limited to: Hot Eggs, Hot Bacon or Sausage, Hot Pancakes and our signature cinnamon rolls.•Fitness Room•Business Center•Complimentary Car & Motorcoach Parking•Complimentary Metro & Local Area Shuttle•Complimentary local calls•High Speed Wired and Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel•Complimentary USA Today Newspapers•FREE self laundry facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC - BW Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Washington Dc - Bw Parkway Hotel Hyattsville
- Holiday Inn Express Washington DC - BW Parkway Maryland/Hyattsville