You added College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3501 University Blvd E, Hyattsville, MD 20783 (Formerly The Marriott Inn & Conference Center, University of Maryland University College)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hyattsville
Upper Marlboro
“Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2004

I had my wedding at the Inn and Conference Center last month, and it was wonderful. My Marriott coordinator was on point, which made it even better. The food and service were fantastic. We were even upgraded to a suite in the new building, which was great.

• Stayed June 2004

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2004

The hotel itself is beautiful, and you couldn't ask for closer proximity to the school of Music. The room was very nice, plenty of lamps, nice decor, but the best part was that the mattress was actually comfortable. The worst part was the "nickel-and-dime" stuff - $1.00 for LOCAL calls, etc. But overall I was pleased, and the room, especially the bathroom, was very clean. The staff was also very helpful. They even had coupons for pizza, and the place delivers to your room. I would definitely stay there again.

Los Angeles, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2003

I asked for a room in a quiet section and was given a room that faced the courtyard where there was construction. The second night that I stayed there was a generator or elevator that made noise most of the night. I was told that the noise was possibly an employee elevator. It ran late at night and started early in the morning. I never needed my wakeup call because of the noise. I was also surprised to find about three doors down from my room a resident advisor's room. The hotel was noisy, and hard to find late at night. The woman at the guard booth didn't give good directions, so my taxi was driving around for so long (read expensive) that a police car finally escorted us to the entrance.
On checkout when I indicated all the noise problems which they were aware of from my calls to the front desk they indicated that they would do something for me to make up for the long night and I've never heard from them.

Been to College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 3501 University Blvd E, Hyattsville, MD 20783 (Formerly The Marriott Inn & Conference Center, University of Maryland University College)
Location: United States > Maryland > Hyattsville
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hyattsville
Hotel Class:3.5 star — College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center 3.5*
A truly modern travel experience awaits at the LEED-certified College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center. Minutes away from the University of Maryland campus, our hotel offers guests a superb location, luxurious amenities, and comfortable, eco-conscious accommodations. Each of our well-designed guest rooms and suites features details like plush designer bedding, THANN bath accessories, and free Wi-Fi Internet. Enjoy access to our 24-hour fitness center, and dine with us at our signature restaurant, The Common, which offers guests contemporary pub fare crafted from locally procured ingredients. If you're visiting College Park on business, take advantage of our 40,000 square feet of venue space and variety of on-site corporate facilities. We also cater to weddings and social events in our elegant ballroom spaces, the largest of which can accommodate up to 650 guests. Whether you're here for work or play, come discover why the College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center caters to the savvy traveler. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Inn & Conference Center, University Of Maryland University College Hotel
The Inn And Conference Center, University Of Maryland University College
Marriott Conference Center Hyattsville
College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center Maryland/Hyattsville

If you own or manage College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.