I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. My room was cheerful, bright and clean. The bed was very, very comfortable, and there was a variety of pillows to choose from. Unlike many hotels, I could actually open the window to let in some fresh air, which was wonderful. Wi-Fi internet was fast and reliable. Room service was fast and friendly. There's a Starbucks in the lobby. Even though the hotel is technically on campus, it is located away from the main residential area, which means no frat parties outside your window. In fact, it is very quiet. The flip side is that the surrounding area is not particularly pedestrian friendly, and feels vaguely unsafe after dark. There are no food/drink options within walking distance (other than inside the hotel itself). If you have a car or a local host to cart you around, this is a great choice; otherwise, you should probably look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center is a Washington DC area hotel that is both luxurious and environmentally responsible. This Marriott hotel was the country’s first green hotel and conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn & Conference Center, University Of Maryland University College Hotel
- The Inn And Conference Center, University Of Maryland University College
- Marriott Conference Center Hyattsville
- College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center Maryland/Hyattsville