This was my 4th stay in the University of Maryland area and my first time at the Inn & Conference Center. It's a nice enough hotel with some quirky features. I didn't think it was enough of a value for me to return next time I'm in the area.
We were there during the pre-Halloween storm so it was raining/snowing every time we needed to walk outside. And because of where the garage and restaurants are located, we were constantly walking outside. Yes, they provide umbrellas, but it is still inconvenient.
We arrived early and the reservation clerk promised to call me on my cell when our room was ready. They never called. Wifi service in the room was spotty so I went to the Starbucks to get good Wifi. The bed gave me a backache but the exercise room was excellent for stretching out my back. A swimming pool would have been nice. We didn't eat in any of the restaurants so I can't give any opinions on them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center is a Washington DC area hotel that is both luxurious and environmentally responsible. This Marriott hotel was the country’s first green hotel and conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn & Conference Center, University Of Maryland University College Hotel
- The Inn And Conference Center, University Of Maryland University College
- Marriott Conference Center Hyattsville
- College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center Maryland/Hyattsville