i have stayed here since shortly after they opened. courtyards usually have very pleasant and helpful employees, but the employees here have been super and they are a major reason i keep returning.
over the decades the lobby has been renovated a number of times but i don't know that the new image is significantly better than the original. like another reviewer i miss the complimentary coffee in the lobby. yes, i know i can pay for starbucks coffee or make my own in my room. but in the morning my wife likes to sleep in while i go to the louge for a cup of coffee while i read the newspapers. it just annoys me that i have to purchase starbucks when many hotels provide a complimentary breakfast. i know it's a minor complaint compared to war in afghanistan....
the hot tub has been filled in. i understand it is because complying with ada requirements was too expensive. a well-intentioned law hurts all.
normally the guests are quiet. on a recent visit people were making noise in the hall at midnight. i suspect they were part of a wedding party. not the hotel's fault of course and it was an unusual problem for a courtyard. I really like this motel and the employees. it's like a second home.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley Hotel Hunt Valley
- Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley Hotel
- Courtyard Hunt Valley
- Courtyard Baltimore Hunt Valley
- Hunt Valley Marriott
- Hunt Valley Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley hotel is located in the suburbs, north of downtown Baltimore. Easily accessible via I-83 to Baltimore's downtown, this hotel is in easy reach of the Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore Inner Harbor, Raven's Stadium and Camden Yards. This hotel has earned the prestigious Energy Star label from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for its efforts to conserve water and energy and protect the environment. In addition, the Courtyard Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley's rural setting is convenient to Oregon Ridge Park, the Maryland Masonic Home/Bonnie Blink, as well as, the Northern Central Railroad Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.