This was our second stay here and it was, as before, comfortable and affordable. The redisigned lobby was very nice and the staff both at the hotel restuarant and front desk very friendly and accomodating.
The rooms need a makeover. The towels are pretty flimsy for a Marriott and the bathtub had rust around the drain. The room itself seemed tired and the mattress not the firm comfortable mattress we are used to at Marriotts. This seemed to be a foam type and was soft, especially on the edges.
They obviously spent time and money on the lobby and restauarant-we had breakfast and it was very good, nice service and good price. They now need to extend the refurbishing to the rooms themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley hotel is located in the suburbs, north of downtown Baltimore. Easily accessible via I-83 to Baltimore's downtown, this hotel is in easy reach of the Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore Inner Harbor, Raven's Stadium and Camden Yards. This hotel has earned the prestigious Energy Star label from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for its efforts to conserve water and energy and protect the environment. In addition, the Courtyard Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley's rural setting is convenient to Oregon Ridge Park, the Maryland Masonic Home/Bonnie Blink, as well as, the Northern Central Railroad Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley Hotel Hunt Valley
- Courtyard Hunt Valley
- Courtyard Baltimore Hunt Valley
- Hunt Valley Courtyard
- Hunt Valley Marriott