Very nice hotel. Waterfalls and fish were a nice touch. Happy hour every evening 5-7 and a
Very good buffet breakfast with special touches. Everyone very friendly and the rooms very
spacious and clean.
Not too far from the hotel was a large shopping plaza with an assortment of great restaurants.
The light rail was next to the shopping plaza, which made it convenient to get to the city without
worrying about parking. We had a great time with our four year old granddaughter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hunt Valley is conveniently located near Baltimore’s beautiful Inner Harbor, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and many fine shops and superb restaurants.Combining excellent accommodations with superior customer service, this all-suite hotel features beautifully decorated guestrooms that include a spacious living room area with microwave and mini-fridge. Guests are invited to a cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, and Manager’s Reception held nightly in the hotel’s atrium. Experience casual dining, at the Hunt Valley Grill, offering great American cuisine, cocktails and friendly service! Make your stay a pleasurable one… at the Embassy Suites Hunt Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Baltimore - North / Hunt Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baltimore - North / Hunt Valley Hotel Hunt Valley
- Embassy Suites Hunt Valley
- Hunt Valley Embassy Suites