I recently spent 2 nights at Embassy Suites, Hunt Valley. It is a beautiful property, especially the Atrium--Koi ponds, walkways, palm trees--and is well-maintained. My room was an odd mixture; the living room/work area was very dark, with a lot of brown and uncomfortable, 60s-era furniture, but the bedroom was pretty and well-lighted. The bed was wonderful! The staff were pleasant and helpful. There was a complimentary breakfast each day in the atrium, with eggs, bacon, fruit, etc. What did I like most? The scenery-- on the inside...there are little tables tucked away amidst all the greenery and little waterfalls and it makes for a relaxing place to read, eat or just do nothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hunt Valley is conveniently located near Baltimore’s beautiful Inner Harbor, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and many fine shops and superb restaurants.Combining excellent accommodations with superior customer service, this all-suite hotel features beautifully decorated guestrooms that include a spacious living room area with microwave and mini-fridge. Guests are invited to a cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, and Manager’s Reception held nightly in the hotel’s atrium. Experience casual dining, at the Hunt Valley Grill, offering great American cuisine, cocktails and friendly service! Make your stay a pleasurable one… at the Embassy Suites Hunt Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Baltimore - North / Hunt Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baltimore - North / Hunt Valley Hotel Hunt Valley
- Embassy Suites Hunt Valley
- Hunt Valley Embassy Suites